best friend - p.jm

"Pleasee? My parents won't be home until tomorrow in the after-noon. Jimin rolled his eyes, nodding. You let out a small cheer, excited that you were going to spend time with your best friend.
Night came around, someone ringing the doorbell. You ran to the door, opening it for Jimin who was just wearing sweatpants and a semi-transparent white shirt.

"Y/N, I told you I already saw that."

"But I haven't!"

"Too bad." He snatched the remote from you, skimming through. You gave him a pout, trying to get him to let you watch it. He only gave you a side glance, ignoring you. A smirk crawled onto his face as he heard your whines. He finally settled on a boring movie, nothing that satisfied your taste. Having enough of Jimin's teasing, you got up from the couch and walked to your room. "Where are you going?" He asked you, still teasing you.

You sat on your bed, coming up with ideas to get him back. You looked through your closet, finding something in a sealed bag. You open it up, pulling out black lace undergarments. You slip them on, building up a plan in your head.

Oh, you won't be able resist this.

Jimin sat on the couch, bored. You had left him alone, and now he didn't have anyone to tease or bully. He only picked that movie because he wanted to piss you off. He didn't want to really watch it. He let out a groan before he saw your figure reflecting on the screen. He quickly turned around, his eyes on you. Your little robe that only went down to mid-thigh, and your black knee socks made his eyes widen. His face was now a pink shade and his eyes trying to look somewhere else. You sit next to him, your legs up on the couch, exposing a little more of your thigh. You notice Jimin getting hard through his sweatpants.

"W-What are you wearing?" He tried to sound like he was upset, but his body language said other wise. You throw your leg over him, asking him with a pout,
"You don't like it? I thought I looked pretty.." He pulled you on top of him, his eyes staring into yours as he placed his hands on your hips. Slowly moving you against him. You could feel everything. The lace fabric not leaving a lot to the imagination of he wanted to do with you. You took off the robe, your breath hitching when Jimin groped you.

"You do look pretty. You're a pretty little slut." He chuckled lowly, his lips attaching themselves to your chest, then to your lips, his fingertips slipping under your panties. You let out a soft moan, Jimin hands starting to familiarize themselves with your body.

"J-Jimin~" You tried to reach for the control next to him. His hand snatched it away from your grasp, his face still buried in your chest.

"You didn't think this was gonna be enough to convince me, did you?"

"I-" He pushes you to the floor, standing up and pulling down his sweatpants. You swallow hard before holding his cock in your hand, your lips wrapping themselves around it. You slowly bobbed your head, your hand in rhythmic actions.

"Fuck." He moans out as he grabs a bunch of your hair, pushing you even deeper into him. You pulled away, your hands covered in slobber like his cock. He looks down at you expectantly, his gaze on yours. You slowly stand up, pushing him back on the couch. You hook your fingers around your panties, pulling them down then allowing them to drop to the floor. You grind against Jimin for a little, your pussy getting wet at the feeling of his tip running along your folds, teasing your clit. You finally settle on him, his cock stretching you out, sending euphoric sensations throughout your body. You slowly roll your hips against him, his moans making you want to go faster and please him even more. You start to bounce, his hands guiding your hips down against him. You leave hickeys on his neck, moaning against his neck, feeling his vibrations under your lips.

"F-Fuck, go faster~" Jimin asks of you. You follow his command, pressing your hands against his chest as you ride him even faster, not giving him time to make his moans long and passionate. You smile to yourself when they become slight whines. Begging you to keep going and never stop riding him like that. "Y/N, please don't stop, Baby~"

You feel Jimin start to get close, his hands running though his hair. You immediately slow down, making Jimin cut his moans off. He eyes you, his eyes dark, serious, dangerous. The only thing you do is give him a mocking smile. That was enough for him to flip you over. Jimin traps you under him, asserting control. He pushes himself deep inside, fast strokes, desperate to finish. You feel yourself get out of control. Your moans loud and clear.

"Yes, Yes, Jimin~! Fuck~! Cum inside me, Please~" With that said, the two of you cum at the exact same time, his cock buried deep inside you, making your toes curl at the warm sensation. He buried his face at the crook of your neck, moaning your name quietly.  He pulled out of you, satisfied with the creampie he gave you.

You bit your lip, Jimin smirking before pressing his lips against yours. Your opened your mouth, allowing him to sneak in his tongue. His fingers in your hair and your hand slowly making its way back to his tip. You were about to go for round two before hearing the sound of keys, and the doorknob wanting to be opened.

"Y/N! Open the door!" You get off Jimin, grabbing your robe, putting it on and telling Jimin to go upstairs and hide in your closet. You open the door to your parents who were standing there with their luggage.

"Meeting cancelled?" You asked, trying to sound normal.

"Rescheduled. We're gonna leave tomorrow, so I guess this was practice for tomorrow, Y/N." Your dad put his luggage on the table, his eyes drifting around the house. "It smells.. different."

"It does?"

"I don't smell anything.." Your mother says. With that, your dad gives up.

"Honey, go to your room."

"Happy to."