fling - k.th

"Oh.. god.. yes-!" I whimper into Taehyung's ear, holding onto his back. My nails dug into his back, feeling his blood under my nails.

Taehyung groaned, his hands gripping my thighs. He whispered dirty nothings into my ear, thrusting into me against the wall.

"Yeah... you like my cock... stirring up your cute little insides?" Taehyung grunts into my ear, picking up his pace. I roll my eyes back once hearing his words, my pants becoming louder.

I felt the knot in my stomach get tighter, my mind nothing but a mess that only thought about how good Taehyung was fucking me. Taehyung runs his tongue up my neck, biting down on my shoulder. I let out a cry, my heat tightening around his cock that only seemed to get bigger inside me.

Taehyung lets out a moan, messily thrusting. His darkened gaze moved from my shoulder up to my eyes that seemed to be full of lust and absent from reality. My brain felt like mush, my heat being the only thing that was actively reacting.

"Fuck... your cunt is squeezing me baby." Taehyung slips a hand out of under my leg, expecting me to wrap my legs around his waist that was slowly rolling against my thighs.
"You want my load? Say you want my fucking load baby." Taehyung demanded, his hand slipping behind my head to pull my hair. I looked down, seeing his eyebrows furrowed and his lower lip tucked under his teeth. He was close to coming... and he wanted to do it inside me.

"I want it... please.. cum inside me Taehyung." I begged. Taehyung smirked, his hand leaving my hair and going to grab my hip like his other hand was.

"Good. I'm going to fill you to the brim." He growled, starting to thrust at an insane pace inside me again, his thumbs digging themselves into my hip and his feral moans against my lips. Moaning against them before forcefully kissing me. I became a moaning mess, my mouth gasping everything he reached deeper inside me, his cock rubbing against my g-spot.

"Please! Please fill me up with your cum!" I begged again, sloppily making out. Taehyung paused the kissing, his mouth coming to open as he breathed out a long sigh. I copied, feeling his warm seed deep inside me.

We stayed a panting mess for a while, holding each other close.

He told me I was just a fling, but the way his eyes were staring into mine, scanning over the marks he left... his lips that kissed me so sensually and erotically, dominating my mouth and finding themselves back each time.. I knew I wasn't just a fling.

We both knew it.

"I can't walk away." Taehyung whispered against my lips. His thumb came up to draw small circles on my cheek.

I place my hand on his, intertwining my fingers in his.

"I don't want to walk away either." I admit, a smile coming over me. Taehyung matched the smile, finally pressing his lips against mine. His soft lips moving rhythmically with mine. Softly sucking before giving it a long pause, caressing my exposed body that was littered in his marks, claimed as his.

"Just be honest. Taehyung." I say, giving him a soft smile. Taehyung sighed, both of his hands on my face.

"I'm a douchebag... but I really.. really don't want you to leave me." He said.

I raise a brow.

"And..?" I purr.

Taehyung got shy but eventually said it.

"And... I want to keep doing this with you. I want you." He finally said.

"Aw. You're so cute." I giggle, staring to grab my clothes that were on the floor, slipping my sweats back on.