slut - k.nj | p3

PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!!! ⚠️

*Use of M*ster, Sl*t*

IM JUST GIVING A WARNING BECAUSE HONESTLY ITS WAY MORE ROUGHER THAN ANY OF MY CHAPTERS.

—PLEASE PROCEED WITH CAUTION AND ON YOUR OWN ACCOUNT—

"Ngh~" I grabbed onto the sheets when Namjoon landed a hard slap on my ass. He slid in between my thighs without a problem, the sound of skin slapping against skin made him go crazy. Namjoon's chest is pressed against my back, feeling his breaths and heart racing. He comes to leaves marks against my neck, abusing my sweet spot when he found it. My lip quivered, I didn't think I could hold his cum in my mouth anymore.

"Swallow or spill that cum and you'll see what happens." Namjoon growled, continuing to fuck my thighs. He pulls out of them, placing his hand on my back, lowering my torso.

He rubbed his tip against my heated hole that was more than ready for him. I try to back into him, earning a hard slap against my ass again.

"What a disobedient brat. I guess you don't deserve mercy." Namjoon growled in my ear, pushing his cock inside me. I closed my eyes shut, my nails digging themselves into the sheets, and my toes curling. He was stretching me out so good. His cock gave me a full feeling, making me feel like moaning out his name. He slowly entered, little by little, inch by inch. After he finally fit all of him inside me, he began to fuck me ruthless.
"Disobedient sluts don't deserve to adjust. You couldn't wait for me to stuff you so, now you take it like the impatient bitch you are." Namjoon said, thrusting deep inside me. He ravaged my insides, rearranging them to his liking. He groaned loudly, his hand coming to wrap itself around my neck, tightly choking me as he fucked me from behind. I couldn't think, I couldn't breathe. Pleasure was filling my body, the lewd sounds our bodies were making, and the intensity of my orgasms. My legs shook and twitched, Namjoon being too much to handle.

"How does that feel, baby? Does your Master's cock make you happy?" Namjoon said, gritting his teeth as he hit it more aggressively. I tried to tell him 'Yes!' But all that came out were helpless whines and inaudible sounds from my cum filled mouth. Namjoon began to thrust messily, burying his head into the crook of my neck, cursing and moaning the same thing over and over again.

"Mm~ Hmm~!" I moaned as I felt the warm sensation inside me, Namjoon's cum filling me. I panted, my legs twitching. Before I knew it, Namjoon had flipped us. He had his arms under my legs, his hands behind my head. I had a clear view of where his cock was going to go.

"This is what impatient sluts get." Namjoon said, slowly entering my hole again. I moaned, rolling my eyes back, the feeling was amazing. I threw my head back when Namjoon began to move. His thrusts were at a good speed, allowing me to see how he entered me.
"I'm going to make sure to fuck you stupid." Namjoon groaned.
After that sentence left his lips, he began to thrust into me harder. His speed increasing and the force in his thrusts were much more aggressive. He made me bounce up and down, the sound of my lewd juices filling the room. I hummed, my mind going blank. I felt like if I wasn't even there, I could only think about the cock that was stretching me and fucking me so good.
"Yeah, you like getting folded in a full fucking Nelson? Folding you so hard that you can eat yourself, that's how a slutty pet likes it. Right?" Namjoon said in my ear, his voice raspy and harsh. He growled, his hostile tone throwing me into actual insanity.

I felt Namjoon hit me so deep, I rolled my eyes back and opened my mouth, spilling the cum all over my tummy.

"Oh Fuck~ Oh fuck~ Yes, Yes-!" I yelled as Namjoon thrusted fast, making me cum all over his cock. I yelled profanities and curses, my legs having spasms. After I rode my high, Namjoon freed me from the lock he had me in. I fell limp against the bed next to Namjoon who panted. I couldn't think of anything, my mind had gone blank.

I closed my eyes, panting in the mess that we had made. My legs shook and they felt my numb, I felt so weak and fragile.

I feel Namjoon's hand on my face, cupping it and giving me a long and soft kiss. He made me sit up, letting me lean on him for support.

"You look so cute like that." Namjoon said, giving me water.
"You were so good for me, Y/N." Namjoon said, giving me head pats. I let out a sigh of relief, slowly coming to earth.

im so sorry I put you all through that...
also I'm thinking if making chapters a bit more gender neutral? I don't know if guys read my book so.. yeah that's that

hope you're all staying healthy and safe. wear a mask to slow the spread and to lift quarantine. also in consideration to those who are older and can get sick easily !

fighting !