excuse me - p.jm

"S-Stop!"

You were walking down the hallway of Infires Highschool. You were a senior, and a loner at the same time. Not because you were a nerd, it was because you were the most mysterious and feared girl in the school. Strong, and full of spite. You only had a group of friends that were temporary like the smoke that came out of their cigarettes.

"Someone, Please!" The same girl screamed down the hall. You were strong and feared but today, you felt generous.

"Aw, how cute you think someone's going to rescue you?" A familiar face mocked the girl with her hands pinned over her head against a red locker. He snickered, as she squirmed under his grasp, tears were forming at the corner of her eyes. You couldn't believe what this pig was doing, Park Jimin was harassing a girl.

"Yah, Let her go."

Jimin looks you with the biggest smirk plastered on his face. He was part of your temporary friend group, but you didn't get along. Obvious tension always filled the room with your other classmates.

"Ah, Choi Y/N. Your timing couldn't be as perfect as now." Jimin licks his lips, loving your cold attitude.

"Let her go, Pig." You said.

"Pig? Excuse me?" Now you were the one being pinned against the locker. You turned to face the girl that was frozen aside you.

"Keep your mouth shut about my interference, and I won't make your life hell. Now leave." The girl stood up, scattering down the hallway in half a second. Now that she wasn't the problem you just had to deal with him.

Before you can fully face him, he already had his plump lips on yours. They were gentle yet rough. It felt like the small pup was dominating the big one.

"Aw, you're blushing because I kissed you?" His eyes glinted with lust while he stared back into your {E/C} ones. You couldn't deny that it was nice, but you didn't think it was right for him to do it. He hated you, and so did you.

"In your dreams, Shrimp dick." You smirked knowing it would piss him off.

"What makes you so sure I have a Shrimp dick, babe? His face now 2 cm away from yours. You felt his breath on your lips, and had the desire to suck on his neck. But, it just wasn't going to happen.

"You have small feet, dipshit."

"Let me show you."

"No thanks, I rather choke and die on a pickle than suck your 4 cm dick."

****
One minute you were in the hallway, and now your forced into Jimin's car. What. The. Fuck.

"Don't piss me off, Y/N. You don't know what's next." His glare was focused on the road. But you really couldn't take it, You could see his abs through his white shirt. You were really going to commit a sin.

**JIMINIE'S POV**

I really like her. And I'm afraid this is the only shot I have to make her mine. Yes, she hates me. Yes, she insults me. But something about her draws me in, I want her, and I'm getting her.

I focus on the road because I'm too young and angelic to die. My English is great and polite, and yes I am a chick magnet. I'm so lost in my thoughts until I feel a hand slither under my shirt, feeling my toned body.

Y-Y/N?! It can't be, she hates me.

I feel her hands start to unbuckle my belt, trying not to move it around a lot, so I won't "notice"

"Y/N, what are you doing? I thought you didn't want my Shrimp dick?" I responded in the kinkiest way possible.

"I'm curious about your size...Daddy." She said winking at me, distracting me from the fact that she had already pulled the waistband of my boxers.

"J-Jimin.. You're huge." She basically moaned out.

I couldn't take it. I'm going to sin.

**End of Jimin POV**

Jimin purposely took the longest way possible as you took all of him in your mouth. You started to go slow, swirling your tongue around his whole 8 inch.
Moans and groans escaped Jimin's lips as he kept driving. He repeated words like,"Fuck baby." "Yes, Y/N." Or "You're in so much trouble."

You finally got to your destination, cum dripping from the side of your mouth.

You walked in first into the dark living room. You didn't need light to know who was already slipping his tongue in your mouth exploring ever corner of it. He moved from you jawline, to your collarbone, until he took off your hoodie.

"Jump." His voice was now husky, so you did what he said. He carried you upstairs to his bedroom throwing you roughly onto the bed. Nothing was separating your bodies to touch but the thin {F/C} soaked lace panties you had on.

"Already? And I haven't made your legs shake because of my dick hitting your sweet spot?" His smirk could be seen in the dark.

"Jimin just fu-" You were interrupted by a sharp pain on your right cheek.

"What did you say?" His voice practically turned into a growl.

"D-Daddy, please fuck me."
Your dominance was gone. Your strength, and attitude was gone with it. Along with your virginity.
He rammed his 8 inch into your tightness, as hard as he could. You yelped in pain indicating it was your first. Jimin was just letting out little laughs knowing that you're weak under his touch. You nodded letting him know you adjusted. He started to move slow, your tightness pleasuring him the most on his rock hard erection.

"Ahh~~ Jiminie go faster."

"Beg for it."

"Daddy, please go faster I want to cum on your huge- AHHH ~~!"
Interrupted by your own moans he picked up his speed, causing your head to slightly hit against the headboard of his bed.
His huffing and sweating made you more wet by the second.
"I-I'm Close.." His voice came out as a slight moan, as he bent down to kiss your lips. You were enveloped in his warm lips, it made you feel even better.
You came at the same time, his mixing with yours and you both arched your back in insane pleasure of releasing. He fell on top of you pulling you into an embrace.
"I think this is the right *pant* time to tell you something." He said as he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear.
"What is it Chim.?"

"I really like since a long ass time, and I just wanted to make you-"

You couldn't let him finish his sentence so you just kissed him deeply. You felt the same, you just acted tough around him.

"Is that a.."
"Yes, Yes it is Park Jimin."

He hugged you tightly until something snapped inside your head.
"Park motherfucking Jimin..."
"Regretting your response?"

"No! You didn't use a condom you fucknut!"

**End**

Don't worry, Jimin is too pure *cough* Perv line member *cough* for this world. God compelled him and you're not preggo my eggo

Although just looking at the jibooty and him lifting up his shirt is enough to get you pregnant. In my hood, you're not only if you want to then this explanation is pointless :)