boss - k.nj | p2

9k !!! Tysm! For reading my only pass time! 🎉🎉

Namjoon smirked, taking that as an invitation to put you on his desk. You hesitantly leaned in, caressing his top lip with your tongue before allowing it to slip inside his. You deepened the kiss, his hand wandering over your thighs, to the linen of your panties. You moaned into his mouth as he pulled them off, your legs draped over his shoulders. You bit your lip, making Namjoon want even more. The glossy red that decorated your lips only welcomed him even more. He gave in to your game, slowly inserting himself inside before pulling out and running his thumb over his tip.

"Tell me Angel, what do you want..?" He asked as his fingers slowly pumped in and out of you. You held in your moan before you laughed. A little sigh coming out after.

"You don't really think I'm gonna beg.. Do you?" You twirl a hair strand, wrapping it around your finger. Namjoon only gave you a devilish grin before inserting him himself in deep.

"Maybe you won't beg for pleasure, but I know what you'll beg for.." With that said, he jammed himself inside of you. Pumping in and out of you. He didn't give you time to adjust. He just knew that he was going to drive you wild if it was the last thing he did. Namjoon expanded your walls even farther, his tight grip on your inner thigh as his skin slapped against yours. You let out loud moans, not caring who heard you. You felt Namjoon's throbbing length inside cause a sensation that you couldn't ignore. You intertwined your fingers in your hair, pulling gently on the loose strands as you came all over him. You rode out your high, Namjoon still thrusting inside you. His thumb now gliding over and running circles onto your clit. Your desperate moans only fueling even more. He grinned, taking in your desperate and needy figure. You felt him slide out for a second, just to flip you over and spank you hard. His hand wrapping around your neck, putting you down like a helpless animal. He pushed himself inside again, hitting your sweet spot dead on. You let out a loud moan, cumming all over him again. You couldn't take it, he was lasting a long time. You heard Namjoon groan, his thrusts getting sloppier and messy as his volume increased.

"Fuck.." He muttered out as he finished on your back. He ran his hand through his hair before pulling your arms behind your back and locking them in place. Just because he had finished, didn't mean you were.
Namjoon's hair was wet, his back sweaty, and his lust still present. He fingered you, making you cum again, and again before going back to pounding you. You tried to fight against him, his hand securing your wrists behind your back while you tried. "Only one way out of this Princess. And you know what it is.." He whispered into your ear, leaving wet kisses against your neck, his hips rolling against your ass that was pressed against him. You came again, your legs giving out. You had came so much, that you started to let out choked sobs as Namjoon fucked you harder and rougher than the previous ones. He only chuckled, getting exactly what he wanted. His excitement satisfied. Making you cry out of pleasure.

"N-Namjoon, I can't take it anymore.." You moaned out as tears strolled down your cheek.

"Can't take what, Angel?"

"Y-Your dick giving me intense pleasure.." Namjoon kept thrusting, feeling himself get close.

"Are you begging?" He said amused.

"N-Namjoon, I can't cum anymore. P-Please..." Namjoon only smirked, pecking your lips as he filled you up. He pulled out, satisfied as he pulled your legs towards him. You wrapped your arms around his neck, his hands under your thighs as he carried you off the table and put you down.

"The light can't always win, Angel. Sometimes an Angel's pretty white feathers, and their pretty lips can be ripped away from their innocence and tainted with the Devils touch." He said as he stared into your eyes, his finger under your chin before dragging it down your neck. Touching the red marks on your neck by him.

***

What do you think of a Fantasy Bangtan FF? Like castles and powers and shit?

Also thank you for 9k !!!