daddy - m.yg

—-
"Baby.."

"No.."

"Please.. Just this one time.. Daddy really needs it."

"I said, No." I'd restate. He'd try to grab my hands but I didn't let him, he wasn't mine. I wasn't his. I was tired of him using me, but sleeping with other people. I would understand if he didn't sleep with other people but.. Why can't I do the same.

"Baby.. Please..? Okay, tell me why." He asked. I simply turned to him.

"Don't call me 'Baby'. How come you always get what you want but I can't. You can go and sleep in another slut's bed, but I can't? You don't own me, You don't control me. You're just some guy I fuck. That's the reason why I don't want to. Because I'm fucking sick and tired of you. You say that you love me and need me.. But there you are getting it from someone else. So go to your little bitch and get it from her." I turned away, grabbing my stuff and leaving him in the room. I slam the front door on my way out, not caring who saw me or heard me.

"I mean it is 'No Feelings' involved.." Yoongi muttered out.

"I know. But if it's no feelings involved.. then why can't I go and screw someone else. I should be free of him right?" I look at him who's shifting in his seat.

"Yeah.. No strings attached." He says, his head on the table. We were currently sitting in the meeting room. We were waiting for everyone else, but they didn't seem to appear at all. I leaned over to Yoongi who looked sad or bored. I press my hand against his forehead, confused.

"What's wrong?" He just grabs my hand, giving it little pecks. I blush at his actions, trying not to kind them.

"I'm just bored.. This meeting is boring.." He says. I nod, looking into his eyes.

"We can wait just a little longer.. then we can go out.." I said. Yoongi groans. I tilt my head before he grabs me by the hips and sits me on top of him.

"Ugh, no Y/N.. That's not what I meant.." He said. I finally understood what he meant when he slid his hand under my dress. He moved my panties to the side, pressing his cold fingers against me. I started to blush even harder, his smirk becoming visible. I grind against his fingers, trying to get a little more friction. "You want it?" I nodded, still trying to get him to finger me. Just as he's about to put his fingers inside me, there's a knock on the door. I quickly get off him, sulking. The door opens, Jungkook behind it. He walks in, glaring at me. I look at the table, not wanting to give him an excuse to talk to me.

"You guys are early.." He says between gritted teeth. Yoongi simply nods. After a few minutes, everyone starts to show up, the manager coming in last. The meeting starts, everyone listening to the presentation in the dark. The members are all nodding and listening, looking at the manager. Suddenly, I feel a strong grip on my thigh. Yoongi's looking at me as he looks down. It took me a second to understand what he was saying but I ended up knowing. I slowly crawled under the table, unzipping Yoongi's pants. I slowly take his length in, my hand stroking him. I swirl my tongue around his hard cock inside my mouth, drooling over it. I start to bob my head, his hips bucking a little. He starts to heavily pant, his pale hands clinging onto the seat. I pick up the pace, his slobbered cock slipping right into my mouth before I come back up. I moan against him as his hands pull on my hair. I felt his cock twitch in my mouth, only making me work even faster. He kicked his leg out before releasing his white fluid on my face. I covered my mouth, trying not moan at the warm sensation of having cum on my face. The meeting is soon to be over.. That means the lights are going to be turned on. I panic, licking as much cum as possible. I see my bag and dive for it, rummaging through it and finding my shirt. I scrunch up my eyebrows before wiping off the cum off my face. I slip back onto my seat, seconds before the lights come on.