deal - inosuke hashibira | demon slayer

—deal
We aging him up cause yknow he gotta he legal or no deal

I sat on top of the Butterfly Estate's roof, looking up at the night sky. Why did I have to be so stupid? I winded up in this place because of how weak I was. If I had just been a little stronger.. I would've been able to defeat that demon without any stupid injuries. I look down at my feet, saddened by the way I fought.

Yoriichi-San.. Will I ever be good enough? Can I ever be as good as you?

I gripped onto the blade tightly, the metal shaking inside its scabbard. I try to hold back the tears, not wanting to cry. Not wanting to feel useless anymore.

Cominthroughcominthroughcominthrough-

I sense something. Demon? No. It's a human... but it doesn't have the intent to kill. Inosuke looks around him, trying to find where the sense of life was coming from. Inosuke turns back, dirt coming up as he runs through.

"Um. Are you okay?" I jump by surprise hugging my sword and shutting my eyes. The voice caught me by surprise and in vulnerability too. "H-Hey, it's okay don't be scared. I'm Tanjiro." He introduces himself, a nervous sweat breaking.

Such a soft voice... and he has kind eyes. He's very pretty and gentle.

I take a second glance at Tanjiro, our eyes widening in shock at the same time. We both come up to touch our earrings, noticing we had the exact same ones.

"Are you..."

"A sun breather?!" We say in unison.

I nod, but Tanjiro shakes his head. I find myself confused as in why he's wearing the earrings but he's not a Sun Breath user. Tanjiro nervously begins to tell me about how he trained and uses Water Breathing, but his father used a Dance for the Fire God of some sort.

I nod, giving him a faint smile as I remember how much he resembled Yoriichi-San.

"Hey, are you sad?" Tanjiro asks. I freeze, shock reaching me to my very core. H-How did he know I was sad..? I hide my face from him, looking away and slowly standing. "You shouldn't be ashamed of being sad... There's nothing wrong with that." Tanjiro said, warmly.

I smile, turning to look at him.

"L/N Y/N. Nice meeting you, Tanjiro." I say before disappearing from his sight.

"Yeah, nice meeting you too."

"I-I can't stop now. I want to be strong right! So live up to it Y/N!" I run and jump, practicing my flash steps. I grab a wooden sword from the pile, coming to a halt when I see a familiar face.

"Good morning, Y/N!" Tanjiro waves enthusiastically as he approaches me. I feel a warm sensation come over me as he gets closer.

"Good Morning, Tanjiro." Before I can say anything else, a mysterious person in a boar mask points at me.

"Kamaponcho Kanjiro, be careful. This person is dangerous." He points a finger at me, clearly alerted.

"Wah! She's really pretty~ Who's this Tanjiro?~" A boy with yellow hair cooed. I totally dismissed him, interest in the ripped boy that kept pointing his finger at me. He kept screaming and threatening me but, I remained unfazed.

I placed my hand on his mask, yanking it off his head. To my surprise, his face did not correlate with his body. He stood there in shock just like me.

"Give it back!" He tried to run and grab it from me, but I dodged his attempt.

"That's gnarly... So pretty!" I look at Tanjiro who gives me a smile. I point at the boy with blue tips, "What's your name?"

"Ha! Inosuke never tells his name to his enemies!" He says as he continues to try and snatch his mask back. I didn't want to admit, but I like this boy. The gaze, the body, and the personality.. he's pretty cute.