games - hisoka | hunterxhunter

—hi I have a crush on Hisoka :D
I'll publish some Bangtan ones soon! Please bear with me <3
——

     'Boss wants us to meet x-xx-xxxx. You better make it.'

I stare at my screen, letting out an exhausted sigh. It was so nice having freedom and doing so many things but now and then the boss wants to meet. It's honestly irritating.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" Leorio asks. I raise my head and turn towards him, putting on a smile and waving  in denial.

"Ah, nothing. Just an old friend wanting to meet soon. I don't really like her you see." I say. Leorio smiles, along with Killua and Gon.

Ever since I met these two at the exam site, I've felt a bit more free and a possible chance of redemption. Someone I was worried about was Kurapika. I knew he had it out for the Troupe but so would I.

"Yeah, Hisoka is scary."

I snap out of my daze, that name making me curious. Hisoka is part of the Troupe, he's some reserved weirdo who uses cards and interesting Nen. Bungee Gum, and that Texture ability. I remember seeing him at the site. He had it out for Gon, wanting to fight him but when he was ready. That Hisoka is one crazy son of a bitch. The way his eyes are so slight, his aura is immense, he's fast, he's tricky, and has so much bloodlust for no reason at all. Normal people call the anxiousness and adrenaline rush that happens when you're really looking forward to something "excitement" but Hisoka calls it "arousal" most times. I wonder if he actually feels arousal for anything else.

"Hisoka's crazy, I'd keep my distance." I say.

"Yeah, until I can beat him." Gon says.

"Good luck." I say. Everyone continues their conversation, talking about other things but here I was still thinking about Hisoka. I wish I could follow my own advice but,

Everything that made him scary, enticed me.

——meeting day

I leaned by the window, looking out and gazing at moon. It felt so nice, looking out and the commotion in the house. Killua and Gon fooling around while Leorio tried to calm them down. I let out a sigh, relaxed until I realized.

"Damn, I'm late again." I groan before grabbing my stuff and going for the door. I leave without answering any questions.

I only have a little bit left until I get to the base. The road scrapes under my feet. Someone else's footsteps start getting louder, closer. Someone's behind me. I ready my defense, wrapping my whole body in aura, ready to fight if needed.

"I'm not looking to fight today, though I can take you on later, Y/N." The familiar voice says, causing chills to run down my spine. The deadly magician stood behind me, zero space between us. I hear the shuffling of cards, and his mischievous laugh that intimidates his victims.

"I thought you made it on time for once, thought wrong I see." I said, sort of relieved that it was just the bloodthirsty lunatic which did not sound relieving at all. He ruffles my hair before walking ahead of me. I stay still for a second before catching up to him, I couldn't lose right now.

We both head into the base, everyone looking at us. Chrollo raises his head to see Hisoka and I walk in together. My attention lands on the windowsill next to the broken window. I loved staring out of it but so did Hisoka. I notice that he's also looking there before glancing at me.

There's a big pause before we bolt to it. We both aim for the window, our speed being too fast for the normal eyes to see. I hear Hisoka's chuckle when he lands on the window first before I land on his lap. I let out a groan, not fair how I got beaten to the punch.