mana - j.jk | p2

"Don't you have an anti-water spell?!" Jungkook said as he followed me. It was raining harder than before, plus it was dark now. Our footsteps were water splashing, running towards my home that was still far away.

"No! We use umbrellas! Don't you?" I ask Jungkook who was chuckling slightly.

"No, we're a superior race why would we? It rains a lot back home so this is nothing."

"Then why are you so freaked out now?" I ask.

"Having water in your eyes isn't fun! And it's inconvenient!" He replied.

I put my hands on my knees, panting. Jungkook however was perfectly fine, poking around at the plants that decorated my home.

"Are you not going in? Our running through the rain would be pretty useless, don't you think?" Jungkook asked with a scoff.

"Listen here you little jerk!" I grab him by his drenched shirt pulling him to my eye level. "You're being an asshole. I fed you so how about you stop being an asshole." I say, annoyed.

"Okay, Okay, L-Let go." Jungkook says, his face reddening. I let go of him, placing my hands on my hips, still annoyed.

"What? Why are you covering your face?" I ask, angrily. Jungkook crosses his arms, his lips pursed and his eyes trying to direct themselves somewhere else.

"Your...clothes are see through right now...and stuck to your body..." He says, embarrassed.

"Turn around!" I demand, the red that was on Jungkook's face now on mine.

"Hey, Elf. What do I wear?" Jungkook steps out, a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. He was really fit and muscular, his hair wet and his jawline was really fine. I regretted giving him such a tiny towel that almost covered nothing. I tried to cover my face but it was already too late by how close Jungkook was. "Never seen something like this or what?" Jungkook asked teasingly, making me look at him.

"I've seen better, actually." I said, pushing him from me slightly. Of course, I just wanted to feel his chest.

"I highly doubt that... I doubt you've ever been touched." Jungkook says, trapping me under him. The towel was holding on for dear life, almost falling off completely. "You feel it don't you?" Jungkook said as he pinned my hand with his. I began to squirm under his grasp, my body reacting to his voice and touch.

"F-Feel what, jerk?" I stuttered out.

"Do you want to feel more?" Jungkook whispered against my ear before pressing a kiss against it, the 'chu' sound making a chill run down my spine, arousing me. Jungkook rips the towel from his hips, letting himself be completely nude in front of me. I try to look away but instead, he forces me to look at him. "You can't look away now, elf. It's okay to look if you like it. I'll even let you touch if you're good."

"I don't want to touch you. Leave that to some other girl." I scoffed, looking away from his lust-filled eyes. He comes down to lick the outside of my ear, started to nip at it. I feel his big hand coming up to grope my chest, my nipple in between his fingers. I can't help but breathe heavily, trying to silence my voice as he continues to touch me.

"Hm? You're body begs to differ. Look at them, they're pressing against the thin fabric of your clothes. Elf, your body seems happy about this attention."

Jungkook begins to roughly kiss me, making it hard to not kiss back. I finally give in, my hand coming up to the back of his neck, deepening our kiss. We separated, Jungkook snickering.

"This isn't funny." I said coming up to kiss him again, feeling his erection rub against me. Jungkook pulls away, smiling as he leans back, bringing me with him.