spice - k.th

"Ever thought about quitting?" You said, angered at the blue haired boy that was bent over the balcony rail. He looked at you, his eyes uninterested and dull. He blinked before blowing his smoke out in front of your face. You scrunched up your nose, coughing a little. Him, on the other hand chuckled lowly, showing that it was funny. You stormed off, shutting the slide door behind you.

"What a nuisance." He muttered before extinguishing his cigarette and pulling another from the box.

I get he's stressed! But, seriously? He doesn't touch me, he doesn't kiss me, he doesn't tell me.. he loves me.. anymore.

"Haha! Baby~ Come on, it was just luck." He said, wrapping his arms around you. He secured you close to his chest as he kissed all over your face.

"Jimin! Stop it~" You said before kissing all over his face. You both giggled together, pressing your lips against his which gladly accepted.

"I love you.." He said. You smiled and replied,

"I love you too."

You sit on the floor of the bathroom. Your knees up to your chest, as you look at the top of the sink. You feel the inner conflict with yourself start to grow even bigger than before. You close your eyes and think everything through. Maybe you should leave him, Maybe you should make him want you, maybe you should just.. It wasn't long enough before you fell asleep in the cold marble bathroom floor. Your mind clouded by thoughts that only involved Jimin.

"Y/N! OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" You heard Jimin's voice on the other side of the door. You yawned, stumbling and fumbling, trying to find your toothbrush. You brushed your teeth and look at your reflection. Dried up mascara tear stains. You wipe off the remains of the dried makeup and walk out.

"Sorry." You say.

"SORRY?!" Jimin yelled. You just looked at him for a second and walked around him. You walked into your shared bedroom, packing your things for a small trip. As you zip up the suitcase, you hear Jimin's thundering footsteps come towards the shared room.

"What the hell are you doing." He says sternly. You could feel his viscous glare that was burning your back. You let out a sigh, trying to calm down.

"I'm leaving."

"WHAT?!" He yelled. Jimin hated when you would leave him. Even if it was just for a little while, he wouldn't like it. He didn't take care of you, but he didn't want anyone else to do it.

"I'm leaving for 3 days. I'll come back.. that is, if you're even fucking alive." You pulled your suitcase with you, and walked out of the room. Jimin followed you, asking and complaining.

"You wouldn't fucking dare."

"Try me." You said as you closed the door behind you.

"Miss Y/N... Didn't think you'd actually make it." The man in a suit said. You looked at him and smiled, signing and opening your wallet. You smiled and replied to him in a gentle manner,

"I just had to. How could I miss this?" You handed him the money and he opened the door. Your dress swaying by the movement of your waist. You walk into the dim room, loud music playing, people dancing and grinding on people they don't even know. You smile as you approach the bartender who was already working on your drink.

"Martini Blue from your favorite dude." His tatted arm pushed the drink towards you. You take a sip and place it back down.

"How's he been treating you?" You ask.

"Pretty swell, after you convinced him." You looked back at him with a smug look.

"He told you?"

"Yeah, he said he couldn't say 'No' to your tits." He laughed, you rolled your eyes and took a bigger sip happily.

"He's probably waiting for you.. But there's this new chick. And well she seems to not like you..If you don't hurry.. she might become his favorite." The bartender said, his voice fading out. You shrugged and finished your drink..

"Right. Well thanks Kyungsoo!" You placed money on the counter and walked up the stairs where you normally go. You lean up against the door, hearing deep groans and little squeals. You sigh and walk away, heading to the changing room.

"So you prefer her, huh?" You said as you put eyeliner on, then slipped on your high socks. You leave your bag and walk out of the little changing room, heading back to the room. You hear the groans get louder so you open the door.

"ALISHA I TOLD YOU TO KNO-" The red haired guy stopped himself. His hands grabbing onto her chest, and his hips frozen in place. He swallowed hard as he stared at your unamused face.

"Sorry, was I too early?" You said. You walked over towards the small table and hit the bong twice. You exhaled the smoke upward, tilting your head towards the still frozen pair.

"Y/N- You were supposed to come at 10:00, we just opened." He said as he took the girl off him.

"Don't act like its new Taehyung. I always show up earlier and you don't have a problem with it. You even told me you have more time to fuck your little bunny until she cums 5 times minimum~" You said, pouting. Taehyung swallowed hard again, but this time he remembered who he was.

Kim Taehyung, The Boss, The Owner, and the one who owned YOU.

Taehyung signals you to come closer to him with two fingers. You smirk before walking over to him, ditching the dress and sitting on his lap. You caress his face, leaving a kiss on his hand before giving him one on the cheek. He chuckled lowly before his big hands grab onto your thighs tightly. You jumped a little at his strength, looking away from him slightly.

"You're looking away? Bunny, you know the rules." He said as he placed a finger under your chin. You kept looking away, having something in mind.

"I know.. it's just. You're so boring these days that I find the wall more interesting." You said, placing your finger on his nose, then his chest, and then on his belt. Taehyung tightened his grip on you, making a hole in your thin high socks.

"I'm boring?" Taehyung said.

"Yes~" You sarcastically yawn. Taehyung's grip gets even tighter a spark of lust in his eyes as his opposite hand inserted two digits inside you. You grabbed onto his shoulders as his fingers started to pump in and out of you vigorously. You felt your juices coat his fingers that were moving at the same pace of his tongue. His tongue moved rhythmically in the inside of your mouth, allowing your eyes to flutter close as you felt his warmth. Your leg twitched, indicating you were close to cumming. You dug your nails deeper into Taehyung's muscular shoulders, moaning out his name as he growled yours. You were just seconds away from cumming before Taehyung pulled his fingers out and whispered,

"Then how about we spice things up a bit?"

Kickboxing coaches are hardcore bro.