Chapter 8

AUTHOR'S POV: JUNGKOOK

Jungkook was really happy that y/n was coming to Seoul.. he hadn't seen her in forever.. she was his best friend and he cared deeply about her..

It had been two days since y/n told him about it.. he had called her later and she told him the entire conversation with the head of her department, and then her family and friends and how she had decided that she would be coming..

I have one month to form a plan.. I'm gonna reunite y/n and Jimin Hyung..

He knew they were made for each other, he knew how much they loved each other, he knew they could be brought together again....

Jungkook was lost in his thoughts and was watching TV with Taehyung when someone entered the room;

"Well, someone's in a good mood" Taehyung looked at a smiling Jimin.

"Yeah, it's a good day" Jimin said.

"It's good to see you happy" Taehyung smiled at Jimin, "oh by the way, the girl you hooked up with at my sister's wedding.. that was her bridesmaid"

"You hooked up with her?"Jungkook asked Jimin.

"And I'm taking her out on a date" Jimin said.

Taehyung gave him a questioning look, "Please, I'm a gentleman, I won't just hook up and let her be.. so I asked her out.. turns out, Jessica's actually sweet" Jimin said.

Jungkook could feel real heartbreak.. why did he suddenly decide to date someone when y/n was coming?

But he knew how lonely and sad his hyung had been, he wanted Jimin to be happy.. and he did look happy..

"Yeah she's a nice girl" Taehyung said, "don't break her heart though, she means a lot to my sister"

"Dont worry Taehyungie" Jimin winked at Taehyung, "anyway, I'll see you guys later" he took the car keys and left..

Jungkook couldn't believe that he was secretly hoping that it won't work out with Jessica.. he didn't even know the girl but he was hoping things would end with her once y/n came back.. and then he'd tell Jimin everything..

He could still remember the first time y/n was supposed to come to Seoul... it was for their concert and she was coming along with Maia, Eric and her sister, Mia..she was so excited, so was Jimin.. and everyone else too..

Flashback:

Jimin had constantly insisted that he'd pay for the tickets, but Jungkook had never met anyone half as stubborn as y/n.. she didn't agree to it.. and said she won't come if Jimin said anything about paying for the tickets..

Y/n was supposed to come in 15 days.. Jimin and y/n were video calling, while Jungkook and Taehyung were playing a game, Jin was eating and Hoseok was sleeping on the couch... they had just finished shooting a Run BTS episode..

"I can't wait to meet you" Jimin said looking at her fondly.. They were meeting for the first time after they had left (your country).

"I can't wait to meet you either" she said smiling.

"I'm gonna show you all the places I like" Jimin said, "it's gonna be so fun" he looked so ecstatic..

"You're so cute Jimin" she said, "I love you so much"

"I love you too y/n" Taehyung shouted.

"Hey, it wasn't for you" Jimin pushed Taehyung.

"You're ruining my game Jimin!! Jungkookie would win like this" Taehyung said and y/n giggled.

"Oh how was the shooting?" she asked Jimin.

"It was amazing!!!" Jimin said, "I almost died laughing..Oh look at these pictures of Namjoon Hyung!! I clicked them today.. he was looking so handsome" he showed y/n the pictures.

"Yeah he does look really awesome" Y/n smiled looking at them, "by the way" she dropped her voice, "do you realize that all of you are kinda gay for Namjoon?"

"We're what?" Jimin chuckled.

"She's right" Jin said, "all of us are gay for Namjoon"

"Oh my god, I'm sorry Jin.. I didn't know you were here" y/n said.

"Nah its chill.. you're just spilling facts" Jin said.

"Okay I can agree with that" Jungkook said, "I'm gay for Namjoon Hyung"

"I knew it" y/n said, "plus Jimin told me he's gay for some members"

"When did I say that" Jimin whined.

"When you were talking to me as M" y/n said and Jimin realized what she was talking about.

"Oh yeah, he's gay for me" Taehyung put an arm around Jimin's neck and kissed him on the cheek.

"No I'm not gay for you Tae" Jimin said wiping his cheek.

"Oh come on darling, don't say that" Taehyung pulled Jimin closer, "are you saying this because of this girl?". He gasped dramatically, "PARK JIMIN ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?"

"Shut up Taehyung" Jimin laughed and pushed Taehyung away, "this girl is my girlfriend"

"And I'm your boyfriend, you're mine and only mine" Taehyung said, "did you forget all the promises? You said we'd always stay together"

"I'm not denying that" Jimin said, "I will always stay with you.. but with y/n.."

Y/n was just observing the entire scene, trying to control her laughter, she was so amused by everyday Bangtan behavior....

"Yeah alright, y/n, do you mind sharing your boyfriend with me?" Taehyung asked y/n, "can we call him our boyfriend?"

"uhmmm.. I'm not sure" y/n said, still controlling her laugh.

"Yeah she's not sharing me" Jimin said, "go away Taehyung" and but Jimin himself got up and took his phone away to talk to y/n..