Part 4

Midoriya was having a pretty decent day. He was able to observe Todoroki from a decent for most of the day like he planned. When he noticed that they were in the same class he was over the moon. He was a little scared when he sat so close to him though. It made him nervous, and he felt like he might pass out. Of course, he was a little thankful for the guy that sat in between them. Though, he did also block his view of Todoroki, so that was a con of him sitting there.
    Now, it was lunch. Midoriya had no ideas where he was going to sit or what to do for lunch. He didn't really want to sit with anybody since he didn't really like people, but he didn't know where else to go. He decided to just get his lunch and figure it out from there.
    He walked through the cafeteria with his lunch in his hands. He noticed a spot in the corner where nobody else was sitting, so he was about to go over there. While he was walking he was suddenly ran into though. All of his food was suddenly on his hoodie.
Midoriya looked down at his shirt with a pair of dead eyes. He felt like he was going to kill whoever he looked up at in a second, and he probably would. He wasn't too surprised when he looked up and saw some blonde prick.
"Do you know how expensive this outfit is? You got food all over my outfit you filthy trash." The blonde gestures towards his clothes as if Midoriya actually gave a fuck. However, he didn't.
"You ran into me." Midoriya spoke as he grabbed a napkin from the table beside them and started to wipe off the guck on his face. He was going to have to go home and get some new clothes now.
"You ran into me you little pipsqueak." The blonde poked his finger into Midoriya's chest as he spoke. Midoriya looked at the finger before he looked up at the blonde with a harsh glare. Midoriya grabbed his finger and twisted it, not enough to break it, but hard enough to hurt.
"Don't fucking touch me." The blonde was crying out and begging for Midoriya to stop, so he dropped his finger down quickly. He was more than annoyed right now. He hated when people called him small or brought up his height.
    Midoriya left the cafeteria with a sigh. He was annoyed that now not only had he lost his lunch, but he would have to waste the time he would've spent watching Todoroki on getting new clothes. He was more annoyed than usual. He was going to either go to the bathroom and wash off his clothes or call his mom, and he'd rather not walk around smelling like katsudon.
   Once he had left the cafeteria, he made his way to the bathroom. He was going to try and get as much of the food off his shirt as he could. He was going to have to call his mom while he was in there too.
    He grabbed a paper towel and started scrubbing as hard as he could. He was more than annoyed that this had actually happened. He wanted to smash that arrogant pricks head into the nearest table, but he knew he couldn't get himself expelled from school. He wouldn't be able to see Todoroki as often if he got expelled. He also had no fighting skills whatsoever. He was more of a strategic type of person or someone to fight with words.
    Midoriya was always someone to keep to himself, but that didn't mean he would take shit from them. At least recently he started thinking that way. Once Bakugo and his goons left him alone, Midoriya started to gain a bit of confidence. He didn't know why the left him alone, but it made him feel better. Not having someone constantly putting him down everyday and all day helped his confidence.
    Now he's a lot more confident in himself. He feels as though he doesn't deserve to be treated like trash anymore. He would stand up for himself if he felt the need, otherwise he would keep to himself.
    Midoriya was just about to get his phone out and call his mom when suddenly someone came into the bathroom. Midoriya was in front of the mirror, so he looked up to see who had entered. To his horror it was Todoroki. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do in such a closed of space with Todoroki. They were way too close for Midoriya's liking.

     While Todoroki was in the cafeteria with his usual group of friends, he suddenly heard yelling a couple tables down. When he looked over he saw Midoriya with someone from 1-B. The only reason he knew who they were was because he had been talking to him outside the school with a couple other people. In all honesty, he didn't really like the guy. He was an asshole and couldn't get his head out of his ass.
    When he saw that he was yelling at Midoriya he instantly got mad. Who would dare to yell at his Izuku? Not to mention he had gotten food all over his clothes. Midoriya would have to walk around like that for the rest of the day unless he got new clothes brought to him.
    He contemplated going over there and ripping Monoma to pieces, but Midoriya was right there. He didn't want to scare him by getting to mad. He had already made the mistake once, but Midoriya didn't seem too scared back then. He wasn't too sure though. Instead he decided to just grab his bag and follow him to wherever he was going.
    He noticed he had gone into the bathroom probably to try and get the food off his clothes. When he walked in he noticed Midoriya scrubbing at his shirt like crazy. He remembered he had brought an extra sweatshirt in case he had gotten cold.
    "You're Izuku Midoriya, right? We're in the same class."

    Midoriya stared at Todoroki in the mirror with horror. He wasn't sure what he should say or do. He immediately looked down at his shirt and started scrubbing again. He had a huge blush on his face just from being so close to Todoroki.
    "Y-yeah, I-I'm M-Mi-Midoriya." Midoriya was freaking out with the fact that Todoroki knew his name. He didn't know how to react to that fact. He wanted to jump with joy, but he also felt like he was going to pass out from how surprised he was that he had actually noticed him.
     He had only dreamed of Todoroki saying his name. It sounded so beautiful with the way his voice sounded. Though it was very monotone, it still sounded amazing to Midoriya. It was all he had dreamed and hoped for.
    "I'm Shoto Todoroki. It's nice to meet you. I noticed you got food all over your clothes and that Monoma was yelling at you. I wanted to make sure you were ok." Midoriya kept his head down as he scrubbed his shirt. He was trying to his blush as well as he possibly could. Though of course, Todoroki noticed.

    While Todoroki was talking to Midoriya he noticed he was acting a bit different from his normal self. He usually had a more bored expression while talking to someone, or he was annoyed. Todoroki had noticed after watching Midoriya for so long that he didn't like talking to people very much. So of course, seeing that he acted differently while around him alarmed him. He was scared that maybe Midoriya didn't like Todoroki.
    He tried to keep his cool though. Even though he was freaking out and scared out of his mind. He had never been as scared as he was in this moment. Until, he saw the red on Midoriya's face. The one thing he had never seen on Midoriya's face was sitting there spread across his cheeks.
    He was suddenly really excited and maybe happy? He thought that maybe Midoriya actually had an interest in him. It excited him so much that he had to count to five in his head before he was completely calm. 
    "I have an extra sweatshirt if you'd like it. I'm sure you don't want to walk around with food on your shirt all day." Todoroki got closer standing beside Midoriya by the mirrors. He looked over at Midoriya while he spoke. It looked as if his scrubbing just got quicker once Todoroki had moved closer.

    Midoriya felt like he would explode once Todoroki got closer. He couldn't even look up because he knew he would pass out if he saw his eyes. He was even more surprised when he offered his sweatshirt. He just kept scrubbing to try and distract him from how crazy this moment was. Was Shoto Todoroki actually offering him his sweatshirt? Would he actually be able to wear his sweatshirt?
   "U-uh.. w-well y-you uh.. you d-dont h-h-have to do-do that." Midoriya tried to stutter out the best answer he could. He really couldn't function around Todoroki. His heart was beating and his mind was hazy. Everything was just so overwhelming him.
    "No, I insist. Here." Todoroki pulled the sweatshirt out of his bag. It was a red sweatshirt with a the outline of a cat face on it. It was honestly really cute and the fact that Todoroki would wear something like that is adorable.
    Midoriya looked up hesitantly from his shirt and up at Todoroki. He met his eyes only for a second before he averted them to the sweatshirt. He took the sweatshirt with shaky hands. He made sure to keep his eyes trained on the sweatshirt as he took it.
    "T-th-thank you." Midoriya held the sweatshirt close to his chest and kept his eyes trained on the ground as he spoke. He wasn't sure what else he was supposed to do or say. He was more than grateful for this sweatshirt. It was more than possible that he'd kill someone if they dared touch this sweater.

    "No problem, Izuku. I'll leave so you can change." Todoroki left the bathroom with his usual unchanging expression, but as soon as he left he had a slight smile on his face. When he had left he noticed someone about to enter the bathroom, but of course Midoriya was changing.
    "Someone's in there." Todoroki put his hand up to stop the person about to go. He earned a glare from the guy trying to get passed.
    "It's a public bathroom. What do you mean 'someone's in there'? There are multiple toilets." The glared at Todoroki, but he didn't falter. He just stared back at the person with an emotionless expression. He wasn't about to let someone in the bathroom while Midoriya was changing. Just the thought of someone seeing Midoriya in that state made his blood boil. Only he could see Midoriya like that.
    "I said someone's in there." Todoroki grabbed the guy by the collar as he stared at him in the eyes. He would rather kill him than let him through this door. There was no doubt that Midoriya was shirtless in there, changing.
    "O-ok jeez I'll go to another bathroom." The guy left to go to another bathroom leaving Todoroki please with himself. He was happy that he was able to stop someone from walking in on Midoriya, but now he was paranoid that someone else was going to walk in on him. So, he decided to wait by the door to make sure no one else came by. He would make sure to listen for Midoriya and get away before he came out though.

__________________________
I hope you all liked this chapter! I made it a lot longer than I usually do.

~Total words 2007~