Part 21

Midoriya read the text that he had just gotten. He was confused for a quick moment. Mostly because he already had Todoroki's number. Not because he had given it to him, but because he had stalked him in the internet and eventually found it. He had never texted him before or called him. Izuku just had it for "security measures".
    After thinking about it for a couple moments, he came to the conclusion that he just got a new number. Once he got that figured out, he was instantly excited that Todoroki had decided to text him. They had kissed this morning, so maybe that means that Todoroki wanted to start to talk more often. Izuku looked at the text message for several more minutes, trying to think of what he should say next. After thinking way too long and way too hard, he finally figured out what he would say.

M: Hey, this is Midoriya. What's up Todoroki?

    Midoriya thought it was nice and simple. He didn't want to come off as too energetic by using an exclamation mark, but he also didn't want to use too many periods. So, he made sure to add in a question as well. It balanced things out pretty well. That's what Midoriya thought at least.

T: I wanted to text you and ask if you were going to the party this weekend, are you? I'm going. It's going to be a lot of fun.

   Normally Midoriya would hate parties. He was never really one to go to them and actually enjoy himself. That's why after the last party he went to, he vowed to never go to one again, but for Todoroki he could make an exception.

M: Yeah. I'm going to the party, I'll see you there then?

T: Yeah, you'll see me there.

    They found the whole thing incredibly funny. After hearing something about how Todoroki and Midoriya were getting closer, they thought it would be pretty funny to mess with the two. Not to mention, one of their friends really wanted Midoriya to go to the party, so they thought they might as well do them a favor. They could see after being in just a few classes with Midoriya that they definitely weren't the party type, but they thought that if they brought Todoroki into it then Midoriya would immediately want to go. Apparently, they were right.
    They didn't exactly have anything against Midoriya, they were just kind of bored and their friend wanted them there. Not to mention, they thought it would be fun to stir up some trouble in the class. They were kind of sad that Kirishima wasn't there to see the whole thing go down. They were sure he'd try to stop them, but he'd eventually go along with it. They've actually been kissing Kirishima. He hasn't been saying anything to anyone for quite a while. They heard that his parents filed a missing persons report, but they didn't know if that was true or not.
    Either way, they were having fun with everything that was going on. They were sure that Kirishima would've had fun with it after a lot of convincing as well. Now, this weekend they'll get to see exactly what happens when Midoriya comes to the party.

   It was the next day, the weekend, and Midoriya was getting ready to go to the party. He had texted Todoroki earlier and asked him if he was still going, and he apparently was. Midoriya was extremely excited, to see Todoroki that is. He wasn't really excited for the party. Yamada had actually told Midoriya he could go to the party if he wanted, so thankfully there was no need to sneak out or anything. That would just make the whole experience even more annoying, but it'd be worth it for Todoroki.
   He ended up getting a ride from Yamada. The house in front of him was a pretty decent place. Though, the drunk and raging teenagers in front of it made it look rather unattractive. Midoriya sighed as he started to make his way to the front door. He got pushed by some random person as he was trying to walk. He glared at them with a nasty look. They didn't seem to care though, too drunk to even notice. They went back to chasing their friend around with a roll of toilet paper in their hand.
    Midoriya rolled his eyes and knocked on the front door. A pink haired girl that he had known from class answered the door. She seemed pretty happy that Midoriya was there, then again, in class she always seemed to be rather joyful or energetic. It wouldn't be surprising if she was just happy to see another person at the party.
   "Hey, hey! Welcome to the party! You're Midoriya, right? Well, I know that someone around here was asking about you. They're waiting in the kitchen." Midoriya nodded and started to make his way through the house. He was wondering who it could be that was asking for him. His heart skipped a beat when his thoughts wandered to whether it could be Todoroki or not. He quickly grabbed his phone to text him and see if he was there yet.

M: Are you here yet? I'm in the living room.

    After waiting about ten minutes for a response, Midoriya decided he might as well just go to the kitchen and see for himself. If it wasn't Todoroki, he would be pretty disappointed. It took about 5 minutes to find the kitchen. When he got there, he found no sign of Todoroki at all. What he did find was someone latching onto his waist and hugging him from behind.
    "I'm so happy you came!" He heard a bubbly and energetic voice come from behind him. He quickly pushed her off of him and looked at her with an annoyed expression. He didn't expect Uraraka to be the one that wanted to see him. He sighed and kept looking around the kitchen for Todoroki, just in case he was mistaken.
    "I thought you wouldn't come. I'm really happy you did though! Here, let's have a drink!" Uraraka pulled out two cups that she had set on the counter. She gave one to Midoriya and kept one for herself. Thinking that she wouldn't be satisfied unless he drank it, Midoriya started to drink the beverage she gave to him. Though, he didn't expect it to be alcoholic. He almost spit it out, but kept it down.
   "Why would you give me alcohol?!" Midoriya put the drink on the counter and started coughing. His throat burned like hell. He had no idea what kind of strong alcohol she gave him but it burned like hell.
   "I'm sorry! I just assumed that's what you would want. Let me get you some water!" Uraraka quickly grabbed another cup that was on the counter and gave it to Midoriya. He was thankful that she already had a water ready. He wasn't too thankful that she had given her alcohol in the beginning though.
    "I'm leaving." Midoriya started to leave but was stopped by Uraraka grabbing him. He turned to see why she was, once again, touching him. Did this girl have no boundaries at all? He felt like she constantly felt the need to break into his bubble.
   "W-wait, don't leave!"

__________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

~Total words 1240~