Part 20

Lunch went fairly well. Midoriya and Todoroki spoke for the remainder of their lunch and ate what they could. Well, more like Midoriya tried his best to speak to Midoriya and Todoroki calmly spoke to him. It seemed as though that Midoriya was still having trouble talking to Todoroki. Which was understandable considering they had kissed this morning.
Midoriya must've been in shock or something, because it had finally hit him that Todoroki and him had kissed. He was sitting in class and he couldn't focus on a single thing. It felt as though Mr. Aizawa was speaking but it was all muffled out. All Midoriya could do was think about this morning.
In the end, Midoriya didn't get any of the notes or work done for the rest of the day. He was pretty zoned out and didn't really understand what was going on. A few people noticed this. Those people being Uraraka and Todoroki. Of course, Todoroki would notice since he's always watching, but Uraraka noticed since she's recently been watching Midoriya.
For some reason, even though Midoriya continuously ignores Uraraka, she still has a growing crush on him. She doesn't seem to understand that he doesn't really like her. Midoriya has eyes for one person and one person only, and that would be Shoto Todoroki.

Once school was over, Midoriya was told by Aizawa to meet him in the parking lot so they could go home. Midoriya told him he'd be right there. He didn't really have any friends to say goodbye to, so he would be there relatively quick. Unfortunately, things never go as planned for Midoriya. He was stopped in the hall by Uraraka before he can even get downstairs.
   "Hey, Midoriya! I wanted to ask you something!" Uraraka was right in front of Midoriya so he had to stop. Too bad for her, Midoriya didn't feel like talking with her.
    "Too bad." Midoriya stepped to the side and walked around her. He started making his way down the hall so he could get to the steps. Unfortunately, it seemed as though Uraraka wasn't giving up. She continued to follow Midoriya and spoke.
   "I wanted to know if you wanted to go to this party with me! It's gonna be a lot of fun! I'm sure you'll enjoy it!" Midoriya didn't even answer her, instead he kept walking. Uraraka didn't seem to mind though. She kept talking about the party as they walked down the hall and to the stairs. Thankfully for Midoriya, his savior was about to come.
    "Oh, Midoriya." Hitoshi walked up to the two once they had made it to the stairs. Uraraka didn't seem too happy about his presence, but Midoriya seemed ecstatic. It looked as though he wanted anyone but Uraraka to be around right now.
   "Good thing you're here Shinsou. I need to talk to you. In private." Midoriya looked at Uraraka as he said the last part. She seemed to get the idea.
   "O-oh! Okay, bye, Midoriya!" She quickly ran off in the opposite direction, leaving Shinsou and Midoriya at the stairs. Shinsou looked at Midoriya with a dead expression but raised an eyebrow. Midoriya simply shrugged and started to make his way down the stairs. After that, Shinsou seemed to get the idea that he just wanted to get rid of the girl.
    "Why was she following you?" While they were walking down, Shinsou asked the question that seemed to be racking at his brain. He couldn't really figure out why a chick like that was bothering a guy like Midoriya. Then again, Midoriya wasn't exactly ugly. He just had a scary and anonymous aura to him. At least, that's what Shinsou thought. Personally, it wasn't the type of guy Hitoshi would go after.
    "I don't know. She wanted me to go to some kind of party or something." Shinsou looked at Midoriya for a second and had to hold in a laugh. He couldn't help but wonder what gave Uraraka the impression that Midoriya was the type to go to parties. He may not have known Midoriya for long, but you can tell a lot from just looking at a person.
   "Are you gonna go?" Shinsou and Midoriya continued their way to the parking lot in the first floor. It wasn't much further now. Midoriya looked over at Shinsou with a disgusted look though, as if he had just said the dumbest and most disgusting thing ever. Shinsou expected as much though.
   "Of course I'm not going. I'm not exactly a fan of drunk, sweaty, and horny teens." There wasn't exactly anything Shinsou could disagree with there. He agreed that parties sucked and that they were mainly for extroverts, and Shinsou definitely wasn't an extrovert.
   After another turn, they arrived at the door to the parking lot. The two walked out to see that Aizawa was already in the car. Yamada was in a different car since he needed to go pick up Eri. The two got into the car, only to notice that Aizawa was asleep in his sleeping bag.
   "Wake up." Hitoshi shook himself lightly to try and wake him up. It wasn't the first time that this had happened, but he never liked waking Aizawa up. He was never in a good mood when he gets woken up. Aizawa wakes up and looks around to see that Midoriya and Hitoshi were both in the car. He groans slightly and starts to get out of his sleeping bag.
   "Ready to go?" Aizawa asks, even though he was already pulling out of the parking lot. It didn't seem like he really cared whether they were ready to go or not. He was going to go either way.

   Soon enough, they were back home. Midoriya was chilling in his room just doing his homework. He didn't really have much else to do, considering he couldn't exactly go anywhere. He could go somewhere, but he didn't really have anywhere to go. Nothing really interested him right now.
    His phone suddenly dinged and so he went over to grab it. He had no idea who it could be. He thought it might be Aizawa or Yamada, since he recently gave them his number, but it was from an unknown number. He went to go check what the actual message said.

Hey, I got your number from a friend. It's Todoroki.

__________________________
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

~Total words 1072~