Part 15

The man put his book down and looked the group of teens up and down. He clearly wasn't impressed, but he would soon be. Todoroki just threw the baseball bat he had on his shoulder, getting ready for whatever was about to happen. Toga, Shigaraki, and Dabi were all ready as well. Overhaul didn't seem to have anyone else with him and all he had was a knife.
"What do you kids want?" Overhaul spoke as he spun the knife he had in between his fingers. Toga clearly thought it was cool even though she herself could do it. Todoroki and the others didn't really care all that much though. Todoroki took a step forward as he dropped the bat and had it drag behind him on the ground.
"I came to teach you a lesson. Possibly kill you. It depends on what kind of mood I'm in." Todoroki kept walking forward until he was right in front of Overhaul. He just rolled his eyes before he swiped his knife at Todoroki. He quickly stepped back though. After stepping back, Todoroki started to swing his bat at Overhaul. Sadly, Overhaul stepped back as well.

Violence Warning!!!

     Unfortunately for Overhaul, he was outnumbered. Toga was already behind him slashing her two knives at him, while Dabi started to aim some punches at him. Shigaraki hadn't moved from his spot yet, but he would get involved towards the end. Overhaul was starting to take some damage from Dabi and Toga already, but Todoroki decided to jump in. He threw his bat back and hit him hard in the head to knock him down.
    Shigaraki walked over while activating something in his shoes. It made a blade come out in the tip of his shoes. He started to repeatedly kick Overhaul in the side. Of course, Todoroki stopped him before it got too bad.
    "Don't go too far. We need him alive for the fun part."

Violence Warning Over
Also, I know that the real overhaul wouldn't have been taken down so easily, but he doesn't have his quirk and he's outnumbered. Sooooo

    After that, Todoroki had some "fun" with Overhaul for the next hour. It mostly included all of the stuff that Shigaraki and he brought. Unfortunately, Overhaul then died. Not that Todoroki really cared, but he would now have to take care of his tracks. So, he asked Shigaraki to take care of it. He was usually the one to do the death stuff. He was really good at making stuff just vanish. Almost like it just went to dust.
    "Thanks a lot guys. I appreciate the help." Todoroki thanked the group before he started to make his way out. He knew that they had their own fun as well anyways so it didn't really matter. It's just that Todoroki couldn't stop thinking about one of the things that Overhaul said while he was... "having fun."

Violence Warning !! I'm not going into detail bc I don't like gore but just know it will talk about it!!

    "You killed someone that was really special recently." Todoroki said as he continued to cut Overhaul. He could hear the muffled screams since he had a cloth covering his mouth. Todoroki wanted to hear what he had to say for himself though, so he took off the cloth.

Violence Warning Over!!!

    "Sometimes people need to die. If it benefits me they die. That's what you're doing right now, right?"

   Did Todoroki only kill him because it benefited him? He was fairly sure he was doing this to get revenge for Midoriya, but was he doing this for himself? He couldn't really tell. He kept telling himself it was for Midoriya but those words kept ringing through his ears.
    Todoroki tried his best to not think about it as he walked back home. He had thankfully taken a second pair of clothing, so his clothes weren't all bloody while he walked back. It would've been a bit suspicious if there was a red liquid all over him as he walked around the city. It would've been even more suspicious if a body was soon found. Though, he was fairly sure that Shigaraki would take care of it.
    Once Todoroki had gotten home he went through the front door. He was happy that he didn't see his dad anywhere and that his sister and brother didn't seem to be home either. It would've been highly annoying if he had to explain where he had been this whole time. They never really questioned Dabi since he was kind of trouble child, but they always questioned him for some reason.
    Shoto made his way to his room and almost immediately dropped onto his bed after throwing his bag onto the ground. He was somewhat exhausted after his exciting day. He just really wanted to go to sleep. So that's exactly what he did. He didn't even need to try all that hard. Todoroki could feel his eyes easily drooping down as he fell into darkness.

     Once Todoroki woke up, it was with a jolt. He immediately sat up and looked around. He had somewhat of a bad dream last night. It was about Midoriya but it was also about that Uraraka girl. It was making him lose his mind. Just a simple dream was making him extremely angry. He wanted to kill her. He wanted to end her life as soon as he could, but he knew he couldn't. There was no doubt that someone noticed Kirishima missing by now or that they would soon enough. When they do, they'll be on the lookout for more disappearances. If he kills Uraraka it's doubtful he'll get away with it.
    Todoroki jumped out of bed with a flushed face from anger. He went to wash his face to try and calm down. He wanted to try and see if he could do anything about this, but there just didn't seem to be a solution. That was until there was a knock on his door.
    "Hurry up! We have school!" It was Dabi telling Todoroki to hurry up. It brought a little lightbulb above Todoroki's head.
__________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! I know I rushed the overhaul thing but it wasn't that important!!!!

~Total words 1046~