Part 22

Midoriya ripped his hand away from her. He didn't feel like playing these games today. After getting away from her grip, he started to walk away and into the crowd. He could hear Uraraka shouting after him. It sorta sounded like she was worried and she was saying something about his drink, but he didn't care. He kept going on into the crowd.

TW/////
Talk of getting drugged

   He found himself outside on some sort of deck. It was a lot quieter out there than it was inside. Of course, it was still relatively loud. He took a seat on one of the couches that was out there and started to feel weird. Everything was feeling dizzy and hot, almost like he didn't have control over his body.
    He grabbed at his head and ruffled his hair. Everything felt really weird and disorienting. Midoriya didn't want to be at that party anymore. He just wanted to go home. That's all he could really think about at this point. He looked around and saw someone making their way up to him. He could barely keep their focus on them, but he knew they were talking to him.

TW  OVER

   Midoriya woke up with a banging headache. He couldn't remember anything that happened last night. All he knew was that he somehow ended up back at home. He gripped his head as he tried to get out of bed. He looked in the mirror to see that he was perfectly fine, but his head still hurt like hell. He had no idea what happened last night, and it was really fucking with him.
    All he could remember was going to the party and seeing Uraraka. After that, things were a blur. He decided to take a shower and see if things would start to feel better after that.
    Midoriya got in the shower and still felt the banging headache from before. He wondered if he had gotten drunk without remembering. The only thing he remembered drinking though was the small sip of alcohol Uraraka gave him and the water. Trying to remember past that gave him an even worse headache. Midoriya got out of the shower and got dressed for the day. There wasn't much to do other than some homework, but he doubted he'd be able to do much with the terrible headache he had.
    He decided to go out and ask Yamada or Aizawa for some medicine for his head. It'd be pretty embarrassing since they'd know he got drunk, but his headache was too bad to care. He just needed some kind of medication. He walked out to see Yamada and Aizawa sitting at the dining room table talking quietly. Once he had walked in they quickly got quiet. Midoriya had no idea what it was about, but he didn't really want to know.
   "Can I have some medication? I have a really bad headache." Midoriya walked into the room nonchalantly as he gripped his head. Yamada looked pretty sad and Aizawa looked somewhat frustrated. Midoriya didn't know what was going on, but he didn't really feel like getting in the middle of it.
   "Yeah, you can have some medicine." Yamada got up from his seat and went to the medicine cabinet. He grabbed some pain killers and gave a couple to Midoriya. He went over to the sink and got a glass of water and swallowed the pills. Yamada went back over to his seat with Aizawa and he heard him whisper to him "should we tell him?" This obviously made Midoriya curious as to what was going on, so he turned his attention over to them.
   "Tell me what?" Midoriya started making his way over to the fridge as he spoke. He got out the milk and reached for the cereal in the cabinet. As he was making his cereal, he looked at the two. He didn't really know what they were hiding from him.

TW/// Talk of being drugged

   "We think you were drugged." Aizawa said bluntly. Midoriya almost dropped his cereal when he heard the words come out of his mouth. He didn't really understand how they came to this conclusion. All that had happened was he got drunk, right?
   "Why do you think that?" Midoriya tried to keep his calm while talking about it. Though, it was kind of hard when his head was pounding and he was nervous about all of this. He didn't know how he could've been drugged.
   "Hitoshi said he got a text from one of his friends saying you were really messed up. He came to get you and when you two were leaving he heard a girl talking to another girl about how when she drugged someone they ran off and she didn't know where they went." Yamada started speaking at this point. Midoriya couldn't believe that Hitoshi had come to get him. He was really grateful.
   "You also didn't smell like alcohol at all when you got back." Aizawa pitched in to give his point. Midoriya needed to think for a little bit now. He decided to leave his cereal at the counter and take care of it later. His appetite was gone now.
   "I'll be in my room." Midoriya walked away without another word. He started making his way to his room, but as he was passing Hitoshi's room he decided he should thank him. Midoriya knocked on the door and waited for an answer.
    Midoriya could hear some music coming from the other side of the door, but once he knocked it turned off after a couple of seconds. He then heard footsteps coming over to the door. When Hitoshi opened it, he seemed a little surprised to see Midoriya standing before him.
    "Hey, I wanted to thank you and apologize for last night." Midoriya wasn't someone to apologize a lot, but he felt the need to for this. Hitoshi shook his head and opened his door all the way, showing himself completely.
  "Don't worry about it. I'm sorry for not being able to get you in the house without dads noticing you. Though, from what I heard, it's probably good they did. I thought you were just drunk until I heard those girls. It's good I told them about it. Sorry I had to rat you out." Midoriya shook his head as well. He was actually pretty grateful that Hitoshi had told them. Otherwise, he probably never would have found out, unless Hitoshi had told him.
   "No, it's ok. I understand. Thanks a lot. I have homework, but let me know if you need anything." Midoriya smiled a little and started to make his way to his own room. Hitoshi waved goodbye as he left.

__________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

~Total words 1131~