Part 38

Midoriya looked up at the man in front of him. He was much taller, possibly taller than Shoto, and had a strange aura to him. He felt somewhat uneasy being there alone with him. Thankfully, Shoto answered the door.
"What do you w-" Shoto opened the door expecting one of his family members, only to be faced with Midoriya. Shoto hid a bit of a smile when he saw him since he really just needed to see his boyfriend at the moment. His smile faded when he saw his brother who had been talking to Izuku.
"Do you need something Touya?" Shoto grabbed Midoriya and pushed him inside his room as he spoke to Touya. "No. I don't need anything. I was just chatting with your little friend. Who is he?" Izuku started to wonder inside of Shoto's room. He felt nervous and didn't know what to do with himself. "He's my boyfriend. Now, leave me alone for a bit." Shoto shut the door on Touya and went to talk to Midoriya.
"What are you doing here?" Shoto sat in his bed as he watched Midoriya aimlessly wonder his room. He just looked around at everything that was there, unable to meet eyes with Shoto in fear that he might notice how anxious he was.
"I just wanted to check on you since you got suspended and all that." Izuku glanced over at Shoto for a moment as he spoke. When he glanced over he noticed that Shoto looked genuinely happy that Izuku was there. It made him blush a little at the thought he was happy in his company.
    "I'm glad you came. Come sit beside me." Shoto patted the spot beside him and gestured for Midoriya to come sit down. At first, Izuku was a bit hesitant, but he decided he might as well. So, Izuku walked over and sat beside Shoto. For a moment, they just sat in comfortable silence with each other. Then, Shoto slowly moved so that his head was resting on Izuku's lap. The greenette smiled and started to play with Shoto's hair.
   "Why did you get into a fight with kacchan? Was it because of me?" Izuku looked down at Shoto sadly. He could tell that Bakugo had gotten a few good punches in since Shoto had a black eye and split lip, but Izuku knew that Bakugo probably looked a lot worse.
"Yeah. I was just really angry. I didn't want to believe that he had touched you like that. When it hit me, I just kind of went off. Are you mad at me?" Shoto brought his hand up to caress Izuku's cheek. Izuku nuzzled his head into Shoto's hand and shook his head no as he spoke. "Of course not. He got what was coming." Izuku smiled widely which made Shoto's heart stop momentarily. He truly felt as though he was looking at his world. That was until they were interrupted.
"Shotooooo~~!" A girly voice called out to Shoto on the other side of the door as they knocked a little tune. Shoto rolled his eyes as he realized just who it was. "Go away!" Izuku looked over at the door then back at Shoto. He didn't know who was at the door but he didn't think it was his sister so why would a girl be knocking on Shoto's door?
"Come on loser let us in. I really want to play that new game you got." Another scruffy voice spoke on the other side of the door. Shoto rolled his eyes again and looked up at Izuku. "Do you want to meet some friends of mine?" Izuku shrugged. He didn't really want to meet anyone, but if Shoto wanted him to meet them he would. "Sure." Shoto sighed and got up from Izuku's lap. He went over to the door and swung it open. In came three people. The guy he saw earlier who he assumed was Shoto's brother, a girl with space buns, and a chapped blue haired guy playing a hand held video game. They walked inside and immediately looked at Izuku, who felt a bit anxious from the attention.
    "Guys, this is Izuku Midoriya, my boyfriend. Izuku, this is Toga-" Shoto pointed at the girl with space buns who waved back quickly. "This is Shigiraki." Shigiraki looked up from his game and waved slightly before looking back down. "And you already know Touya."
    "It's nice to meet all of you." As much as Izuku hated to meet new people, he was trying to be nice since these were Shoto's friends. The girl with space buns, Toga, ran up to Izuku and gave him a hug. Internally, Izuku was cringing at her affection, but on the outside, he smiled and patted her back. "Ahh... thanks for the hug." Shoto quickly shoved her off of Izuku with an annoyed groan. "Don't touch him."  Toga frowned and crossed her arms. "But he's so cute! I wanna give him hugs!" Shoto rolled his eyes and sat back down on the bed, bringing Izuku down with him. They sat down together the way they were before anyone came in. Shoto was laying his head on Izuku's lap and Izuku was looking down at him lovingly.
    "Oh gross... where's your controllers?" Shigiraki groaned as he turned off his game and went looking around for Shoto's console controllers so that he could play some video games on Shoto's tv. "They're where they've always been." Shigiraki rolled his eyes and went to look on the table where the table sat on top of and found the controllers. He handed one to Touya and the other to Toga. "Shall we?"
__________________________
I hope you all liked this chapter! The uploads will be more consistent in a couple more weeks ! I decided to quit my job :/ it really sucked and just made me really anxious. I'm also going on a trip so I won't be able to write at all for the week (21st - 28th) I hope you guys understand!

~Total words 1006~