Part 9

Of course, both Todoroki and Midoriya had different ways when it comes to killing people, and they both already had their own plans. Midoriya had already planned what he was going to do from only sitting through two classes. Of course this costed him his notes for those classes, but this gave him the chance to make notes for the perfect murder for one Eijirou Kirishima.
Midoriya was gonna have to make a little visit to the science lab, but he was fairly sure he could do it without getting caught. Especially since he had studied where all the cameras were in the school, just in case a problem like this arose.
As soon as the last class of the day ended, Midoriya made his way up to Kirishima and asked him to meet him outside of the class. Thankfully, he agreed and they met up about ten minutes later. Midoriya had to put up a good acting front, so he tried his best to think as though it was Todoroki in front of him. Of course, just the thought of Todoroki got him flustered, so it seemed to work.
"U-um.. K-Kirishima? I wanted to apologize f-for earlier.. I j-just got flustered since we-we were in a public place. I-I just need us to do it s-somewhere more in pr-private. W-would you... like to do that?" Midoriya made sure to avert his eyes down and keep a blush on his face. He had to look away from Kirishima's face, so he could think of Todoroki more clearly to make his flustered and blushing act a bit more believable. Though, the last part he went on his tip-toes and whispered in Kirishima's ears.
Of course, there was no doubt that Kirishima had fallen for it. He pulled Midoriya in by the waist and smiled beside his ear. "Why don't you come to my place tonight then? We'll have a great time. I promise." Midoriya felt like he was going to vomit being this close to another person, but he knew he'd get his revenge.
    While Midoriya was doing all this, Todoroki felt like he was going to pass out from all the stress, anger, and frustration. Of course, he had followed Midoriya after he saw him approach Kirishima. It was obvious that he needed to know what was going on. He couldn't stand the hands of another person on Midoriya, but he also couldn't understand why Midoriya was even with Kirishima. Hadn't he hurt Midoriya earlier on in the day? It was all a bit confusing for Todoroki. Well, everything but one thing. Nothing was clear except the fact he was going to kill Eijirou Kirishima tonight.

~Once school was over~

  Before Midoriya went to meet up with Kirishima, he went off to grab a little special something from the science lab. He was almost positive he had seen it before, so he was just going to grab it real quick. Thankfully, he knew that the science teacher was a little irresponsible at times, and they had used a rather fatal chemical today during class, so Midoriya could only assume they didn't put it back in the locked cabinet. Of course, when he got in there he was right.
    Midoriya quickly grabbed the chemical and got out. He made sure to avoid all the cameras so that he wouldn't be seen. As soon as that was done, he made his way to see Kirishima who had been waiting for him at the back of the school. Midoriya told him that he was very adamant on keeping things private. Midoriya decided it would be best not to try and make a new personality just for the sake of the kill. After all, Kirishima could be attracted to him not only because of his body, but because of his personality as well. Though after what happened today, Midoriya seriously doubted it. So, instead of being overly happy to see him, he did a slight wave when Kirishima waved with a big smile.
    "Ready to go to my place?" Kirishima asked as he grabbed Midoriya by the waist with one hand. Though it absolutely disgusted Midoriya, all he could do was nod and hope no one was looking. Though of course, someone was looking. That someone happened to be Shoto Todoroki. His plan had been put to ruins since Midoriya was with Kirishima. He had just planned on killing Kirishima once he got home, since his parents were out on a business trip, but now that Midoriya was involved he couldn't. He had already taken the chances of beating people up in front of Midoriya, but killing someone seemed a bit extreme.
    So, all he could do was follow and make sure that nothing happens between the two of them tonight. If he had to he would kill Kirishima and then take Midoriya with him. He would do anything to keep Midoriya all to himself. Even if that meant keeping Midoriya locked up somewhere.

~Kirishima's house~

   Luckily for Midoriya, Kirishima had access to his mom's car for the week. So, he decided to drive them to his house. Which just made things much easier when it came to not being seen with him. It would make things extremely hard on Midoriya if he was the last one seen with him. Since, he definitely wouldn't be seen by anyone for quite a while.
     As soon as they got there, they got out of the car and walked in. Though, before Midoriya let Kirishima do anything, he asked if they could have some drinks first. Hopefully, Kirishima knew what he meant. "You know, like, drinks?" Midoriya made a drinking motion with his hand. Which he was hoping that Kirishima would understand meant for alcohol.
   "Oh, yeah of course!" Kirishima rushed out of the room and grabbed two cups with a wine bottle. This would be the first time that Midoriya had ever drank, but it was worth it. He didn't care that he was gonna have to do it. It was all for the sake of getting back for what he had done to Todoroki.
   "Here you go." Midoriya took the cup of alcohol and took a sip. He didn't exactly hate the taste, but it was definitely strong. It made him cough slightly. He used that as an excuse to get Kirishima out of the room after he poured his own.
   "Oh, will you get me some water? I didn't expect it to be so strong. Then... after we finish our drinks we can get started." Midoriya looked away as if he was embarrassed about saying the last part. Though, Kirishima didn't seem to mind. He immediately jumped up to get the water, he seemed extremely eager to get started with what he thought was planned for the night. Though, Midoriya was also eager for what was planned. He immediately poured what was in the bottle into Kirishima's glass. Once he was done, he put the bottle back into his pocket.
   As soon as Kirishima was back he gave Midoriya his water and sat down beside him. Right when he picked up his cup Midoriya felt a jolt of excitement though when he actually drank it was when he felt a feeling of accomplishment. Kirishkma then downed the rest of the drink, since he was eager to get straight to what had been planned. Though, that seemed to be what caused him to clutch at his chest and fall to the other side of the couch.
    Instead of caring though, Midoriya simply got up off the couch and started cleaning up after them. Kirishima was reaching after Midoriya, but he was too busy grabbing both glasses and going towards the kitchen. He started washing both dishes as best as he could. He didn't want to leave any traces that he was there.

I could go on about how he cleaned every trace of himself, but I won't.

   Throughout the first half of his cleaning he saw Kirishima struggling to breathe and reaching out to him. Midoriya was a bit surprised that it took him at least 5 minutes to die. He tried holding in his laugh at first before he literally bursted out. He grabbed Kirishima by the shirt and started taunting him. "It's so funny that you're gonna die like this Kirishima. You're gonna have your life taken away from you just like you took away something precious to me. Doesn't it suck? Having something precious taken away from you? Well, I guess you'll understand now." Midoriya then threw him back and went back to cleaning. Around two minutes later he died.
    Throughout this whole time, Todoroki was watching. He watched as the person he loved, killed someone. Normally, that'd be a deal breaker. It's about twenty red flags in one, but not for Todoroki. For him, it's the best thing that could've happened. It means that the next time he wants to kill someone that touches Midoriya, he probably doesn't have to hold back. That's of course, assuming that Midoriya doesn't like the person. Either way, Todoroki couldn't help but swoon over Midoriya as he watched through the window. Hearing him taunt Kirishima just made him fall in love even farther.
   What had happened tonight would be the start of a brand new relationship.

__________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter !! ^^

~Total words 1571~