Part 6

Midoriya quickly made his way over to the table. He didn't want to have to spend another second with Bakugo. When he got over to the table, he was just going to take a seat on the other end, but he saw someone leave from across Todoroki. Todoroki then started to wave Midoriya over to the spot.
    "Midoriya, please come sit with me." Todoroki made a gesture towards the seat across from him, inviting him to take a seat. Normally, Midoriya would decline the offer to sit with someone but this was Todoroki. So, he went over and took a seat across from him.
    Already, Midoriya could tell how nervous he was. His hands were shaky, and his heart was beating out of his chest. It felt like his breathing got ten times faster. He knew he had to try and keep his calm though, otherwise he would look like a total freak.
    "H-hi Todoroki. T-thank you for i-inviting me to s-sit with yo-you." Midoriya looked down at his food as he picked at it with a fork. He refused to look at Todoroki even though he wanted to. He wanted to be able to look at his face up close and personal, but he knew he might pass out if he made eye contact.
    "Of course. I noticed that someone was bothering you. Are you alright?" Todoroki was recently trying to contain all the anger he felt towards Bakugo for bothering Midoriya, but now he felt a lot better. Just seeing Midoriya made him feel calmer.
    As of now, he wasn't going to do anything to Bakugo, but if he dared to touch or bother Midoriya again, he wouldn't hesitate to beat him to a bloody pulp. Midoriya was all Todoroki really cared about, so if someone dared to touch him he would risk it all.
    "N-no.. I'm fi-fine. Th-thank you though." Todoroki could see the blush growing on Midoriya's face, and it only made it happier to see him. Of course, he refused to let those emotions show. Instead he just looked at Midoriya with a blank expression as he analyzed him. He was taking in every bit of his face, seeing it up so close was amazing.
    "What was he saying?" Since Todoroki wasn't near, he didn't know exactly what they were talking about. He wanted to know what was going on though. If Bakugo had said anything too rude he was definitely going to show him that he had gone easy on him last time.
    "O-oh... w-we were just t-talking about sc-school. Not-nothing important." Midoriya wasn't exactly lying when he said they were talking about school. They were technically talking about school, it's just that Bakugo was being a bit rude while they were talking about it.
    "Alright. Who was that guy with you earlier? He's in our class right? Eijirou Kirishima, I think his name is?" Midoriya could tell that for some reason Todoroki had a lot of questions, but he didn't exactly mind. He would answer any questions that Todoroki might have for him.
    "Y-yeah. His names Ei-Eijirou Kirishima. H-he's just kind of h-hanging around me." Midoriya continued to pick at his food as he spoke. Using his other hand he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
    "He's not bothering you is he?" Todoroki thought about what he'd actually do if anyone was bothering Midoriya like that. He didn't really know, but it was infuriating to him. The only thing that was on his mind at the thought of it was murder.
   "N-no! He-he's just kind of we-weird." Midoriya flew his hands up to make sure he didn't give Todoroki the wrong idea. As much as he didn't really like Kirishima, he didn't want him to get in trouble for anything.
    "Oh, alright. As long as you're okay." That one sentence probably shouldn't have made Midoriya as happy as it did, but it made his heart skip a beat. He was happy to know that Todoroki cared about his well-being.
    Unfortunately, the time for lunch had come to an end. Midoriya didn't know if he was happy or sad that lunch had ended. On one hand he didn't have to be so close to Todoroki, but on the other he couldn't admire Todoroki anymore. Though, Todoroki just felt angry that he couldn't admire Midoriya for the rest of his day. He was going to try and snag the seat next to Midoriya that was for sure.
When Midoriya heard the bell he quickly got up to leave the table. He waved to Todoroki before running off to the direction of the classroom. He couldn't believe that he had just sat at the same table as Todoroki. It was a dream come true for him. He really had to take a minute to think as he walked through the halls. When he first applied for UA it was so he could watch Todoroki from afar and come up with a plan slowly to make Todoroki fall for him. The events that had been happening have been throwing everything off track. Midoriya didn't expect that Todoroki would approach him.
    Everything that Midoriya had been preparing for has been thrown into the garbage. He was never supposed to talk to Todoroki until maybe the middle of the year. Even then Midoriya was thinking of switching it to the end of the year. There was just too many factors. It would take at least that much time to observe him some more, see how he works in a school environment. Since, Midoriya never had the chance to watch him in school he didn't know how he talked to the other students. He was going to use this knowledge to get closer to Todoroki. Unfortunately, it looks like it was too late for any of that now.

__________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Since it looks like you guys don't really care either way, I think I'm just going to keep them shorter!

~Total words 1020~