Part 30

When Midoriya heard those words come out of Todoroki's mouth he felt himself start to shake. His face went red and his mouth started to form a shaky line. He grabbed at his pant legs and looked down at them. Not because he was going to say no, but because he hadn't expected this at all. As Midoriya tried to make words, all that came out was a bunch of mumbles and shaky breaths.
As Midoriya tries to catch his breath and come up with an answer, Todoroki is growing antsy. He's anticipating the answer that will be coming out of Midoriya's mouth. This answer will determine whether everything he has done up to now has been worth it.
    "Y-yes.." As soon as the words came from Midoriya's mouth, a large breath came out of Todoroki's mouth that he didn't even know he was holding onto. He pulled Midoriya in for a hug with a large smile on his face. The next step would be to marry him but that could wait for later.
    Midoriya hugged Todoroki back as he held onto him. It was his dream come true. Everything he had ever wanted had finally happened. Todoroki pulled back and kissed Midoriya again. This time it was loving and passionate. When they pulled away again, Midoriya and Todoroki could only smile.

The next day

    After everything that had happened yesterday, Midoriya got great sleep. Todoroki had gone back home and Midoriya went straight to bed. He was too excited to see Todoroki again the next day to stay up. Even though it was very tempting to just stay up all night and daydream about Todoroki.
When Midoriya got to school he noticed the whispers as he walked down the hall. He wanted to act like he didn't hear them, but it was hard to when everyone was looking at him. Though, Midoriya's thoughts quickly went to something else when he saw a piece of paper hanging up on the wall beside him. It was a missing persons report about Kirishima. Midoriya rolled his eyes since it took them long enough to finally realize the kid was gone. Then again, maybe Midoriya just didn't notice the flyers going around.
Right now, Midoriya was looking for Todoroki. Since they were dating, he could be around him all he wanted and stare at him all the time without it being weird. Midoriya just wanted to see Todoroki's pretty face, but it was ruined when he saw another somewhat attractive face standing a bit too close to Todoroki's.
When Midoriya turned the corner in one of the halls, he saw Todoroki with a group of kids. The group was Monoma, Momo, some red head, some girl with green hair and Aoyama. Midoriya had seen the red head and the girl with green hair before. He was fairly sure they were in class 1-B. He also knew Aoyama and Momo from class.
Midoriya had no problem with Todoroki having friends. He understood that his boyfriend might have platonic relationships, but the scene he is seeing right now doesn't seem too platonic.
Momo was on her tiptoes, and her face was close to Todoroki's. Her chest was pushed up against his while she had her arms looped around his neck. Although, Midoriya would usually be angry at both Todoroki and Momo, it didn't look like Todoroki was really enjoying it all that much. He looked indifferent and was looking away from her and having a conversation with the red head. Midoriya on the other hand, he was not feeling indifferent about the situation. He was filled with jealousy at the moment, not just that, but anger as well.
Midoriya wasn't always a violent person. He used to actually be very timid and got bullied and beat up himself. Once Bakugo left him alone though, Midoriya became a lot more confident in himself. Whenever someone tried to put him down or get physical with him, he'd fight back and stick up for himself. Now, he's gotten pretty good at it. He rarely fights people for no reason, but right now looked like a good reason.

⚠️⚠️Violence⚠️⚠️

Midoriya walked up slowly. Nobody noticed him approaching, not even Todoroki. When he got near them he took out his knife. He then had everyone's attention. They all took a step back but before Momo could get too fair he grabbed her by the ponytail. She let out a gasp and leaned back in Midoriya's direction. In this moment, she thought she would die, but then it felt as though a load was let off her shoulders. Probably because it was. Midoriya had cut off her ponytail.

Violence over!!

"Next time it'll be your neck." Midoriya put his knife away and started making his way to class. Everyone stood there in shock, everyone except Todoroki and Momo. Momo was currently crying over her hair. Todoroki was currently fawning over his new boyfriend who he was infatuated with. He found this side of Midoriya extremely hot. He also found it very endearing. The fact that he was willing to go so far just because he was protective felt nice. Not that he wouldn't do the same for Midoriya.
     "It'll grow back." Todoroki shrugged a little as he spoke to Momo. She did kind of deserve it. He had been trying to tell her to stop smothering him, but she never listened. This was just karma. Todoroki then left everyone to start heading to class as well. There wasn't much else to do other than talk and there was no doubt in Todoroki's mind that the girls would be trying to help Momo get over her hair and Monoma would just be silently laughing anyways. Nothing interesting would be happening.

__________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!

~Total words 970~