Part 13

Todoroki slowly makes his way over to Midoriya. He was sitting up against the wall slightly crying into his hands. "Midoriya..?" Midoriya looked up a little to see him and quickly wiped his tears. He never wanted Todoroki to see him like this. It felt more than embarrassing to have Todoroki see him on the ground crying. He felt like an absolute child.
   "T-todoroki?! What are y-you doing here? Why aren't you in cl-class?" Midoriya turned his head away from Todoroki so he couldn't see. It didn't really matter though, since Todoroki could clearly see he was crying before. Not to mention he had been following him around this whole time, so he knew exactly why he was crying.
   "I have my reasons. Why are you crying..?" Todoroki sat down beside Midoriya as he spoke. He was genuinely concerned for Midoriya. He wanted to make sure he was ok. He had a lot of things happen to him today.
   "I'm fine. Th-thanks for asking Todoroki.." Midoriya continued to wipe the tears that wouldn't stop coming down. It was breaking Todoroki's heart seeing Midoriya like this. He never wants to see Midoriya sad and crying. He only wants to see him happy or blushing. Two adorable things he loves about him.
    "I'm gonna take care of things. Don't worry." Todoroki patted Midoriya on the head before he got up. Midoriya looked up at him in confusion. He didn't know what he meant, but he didn't think it was good. Either way, Midoriya was just too tired to get up and do anything about it. If Todoroki wanted to go and do something, Midoriya was just going to let him. He didn't have any energy to stop him.

    Todoroki was probably going to have a somewhat jam-packed day, but he didn't mind. This day was going to be dedicated to Midoriya and probably the following day as well.
    When Todoroki had problems like these, he often went to his older brother, Dabi. He was in class 3-A of UA and that's exactly where Todoroki was going. He had to go up a few flights of stairs, but he didn't really mind. When he got to the classroom, he peered in through the door window. As soon as he got Dabi's attention he signaled for him to come out.
    Dabi easily got out of class by just telling the teacher he had to go to the bathroom. Once he was out, he waved a little to Todoroki. "What's up Shoto?" He had no idea as to why Shoto would need him, but he was sure it was for nothing good. Especially, since he didn't have a very happy expression on his face at the moment.
    "I need a few things. I need you and your friends help again and I also need you to give me as much information that you have on someone named Overhaul." Shoto had asked Dabi for his help before, mostly because he had a couple friends that could also help. Though, that wasn't the only reason. Dabi happened to know quite a bit about the criminal world. Shoto was only hoping that Dabi also knew about Overhaul.
   "Sure, I can call up my friends. I also happen to know about someone named Overhaul. Why do you want to know about them though?" Shoto rolls his eyes slightly. He didn't really want to go fully into detail as to why he needed to know. Mostly because it was Midoriya's business, so it wasn't even his story to tell.
   "No reason. I just need to know." Dabi seemed to be dissatisfied with Shoto's answer, but he wasn't going to push any further. He knew Shoto well enough to know if he was going to keep something a secret that there was no need to try and continue with it.
    "Well, he's basically just this guy that goes around robbing places with his gang. They take hostages sometimes and when things go wrong he'll kill the hostages. It's happened more than once. Last I heard is that he hangs around in some old warehouse down by *****" Shoto nodded. He was more than happy to have found out some information about this guy. He was going to take Dabi and his friends and- well do a few things.
    "That's great. Can you and your friends meet me there? Right now?" Dabi seemed a bit surprised since Shoto was so eager to want to do this, but he didn't really care. If he wanted to go right now, then they'd go right now.
   "Yeah we'll get there as soon as possible." Shoto nodded again and then started to make his way out. He didn't even bother to say goodbye. He was too focused on getting there to teach them all a lesson. Shoto already had a fair idea as to what he was going to do, but he still needed to go home and grab a few things he might need.

   Todoroki quickly went back home to grab a few things that would be essential for this whole mission. Todoroki had a whole bag just for things like this. The last time he used it was on Bakugo, but he didn't even use everything that was in it. All he used was the mask, hat, and gloves that were in it. There were plenty of other things in the bag. Things that people probably would hope they would never find out about.
__________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Sorry I took so long to update ! I'm also sorry it's not as long!! Either way, I hope you all liked it!!

~Total words 947~