Part 16

~Present~

    "You want me to what-?" Dabi and Todoroki were walking to school, and Todoroki had just asked Dabi to do something that was possibly the stupidest thing ever. He had done things for Todoroki before but this would definitely take the cake. That's if he even agreed to do it that is.
   "I want you to get this girl to fall for you. She's currently in my way for something. I can't just kill her because someone else- I can't really explain why. I just can't kill her." The reason Todoroki couldn't kill her is because soon people would notice Kirishima's disappearance. If Uraraka disappeared, they'd notice it much quicker. He wouldn't have as much time to clean everything up.
"I'm not doing that Shoto. I'll do plenty of things for you when it comes to murder, theft, and possibly even kidnapping, but I'm not the type of guy to seduce someone." Dabi waved Shoto off as he made his way into the gates of the school. He could only marinate in his frustration at this point. He honestly had no choices and had no ideas as to what to do. All he could do was go to school and hope for the best.

~Yesterday~

    Midoriya was making his way out of the empty apartment. He had packed all of his things up and had to go away to foster care. A social worker was already at his place to pick him up. He had no idea who this person was or where he was going. All he knew was that he was close to giving up. The only reason he hadn't was because of Todoroki. He was his only reason to live at this point.
    "Ok. Are you ready to go?" The social worker patted Midoriya on the back, but he quickly swatted her hand away. She sighed slightly and smiled. She was trying to be happy to try and cheer up Midoriya, but it wasn't really working out all that well. Midoriya was just too depressed to care about anything that was happening at this point, and he just didn't want anyone touching or near him.
    They made their way to the car and drove to their destination. It wasn't too far away but it was still a bit of a drive. When they got their it was in front of a pretty nice apartment building. Midoriya was a little surprised that he was staying somewhere like this even though he had just gotten into foster care. He felt a bit lucky.
   "So, you already know them from school, so that's why we thought they would be the best match for you!" The lady spoke to Midoriya as they started to make their way into the apartment building. She offered to carry some of his stuff, but he refused to let her touch any of it. She honestly seemed to be trying, but Midoriya was just not having it today.
    When they got in front of the apartment that Midoriya was supposedly staying at, the lady knocked on the door. After about a minute yelling could be heard behind the door and someone came fumbling to the door. A familiar man with blonde hair opened the door and waved to Midoriya and the lady.
   "HEYYY!!! What's up! Come on in!!" He moved out of the way and let the two walk in. Midoriya recognized him as his English teacher Mr. Yamada. He was way too loud for his liking. Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be anything he could do about that. When they walked in, Midoriya noticed another person sitting at a counter sipping straight out a pot of coffee. Midoriya also recognized this person as Mr. Aizawa.
    "I'm sure you recognize these two! They've decided they would take care of you for the time being." The lady smiled and gestured towards Yamada and Aizawa. Midoriya just nodded and waved a little. Aizawa nodded and waved back while Yamada waved profusely back with a large smile.
   "Why don't we take a seat and talk!?" Yamada gestured towards the couch and waved over Aizawa. Midoriya and the lady took a seat on one of the couches while Yamada and Aizawa took a seat on the other. The silence was a bit awkward at first, but soon enough the lady started talking about how they should talk about rules and such.

  After a long discussion about rules and where Midoriya would be staying, the door suddenly swung open. Two other people walked into the house. Midoriya recognized one of the from his school, but the other was just a child that he had never seen.
   "Welcome back!" Yamada stood up and picked the little girl up, spinning her around a little. She giggled slightly and hugged him. The other was a teenager that Midoriya had seen before at school. He knew that he was in his grade, but he didn't know his name or anything since he was in a different class.
"Who's this?" The boy gestured towards Midoriya with a tired look. He honestly looked exactly like Aizawa. He was wondering if these were his children, but he had just heard not too long ago that he was gay, so it would be a little surprising if that was the case.
   "This is your new foster brother. He'll be staying with us for a little while." Aizawa spoke before he took another sip from the large pot of coffee. The teen didn't seem to mind all that much that he had a new foster brother in the house. He just shrugged and waved a little.
   "Cool. I'm Hitoshi. I have homework but let me know if you need anything." With that, he left to his own room. The little girl seemed to be eyeing Midoriya though from Yamada's arms. She was interested to see her new foster brother.
   "H-hi.." She waved slightly at Midoriya and he waved back a little bit. Yamada then smiled and put her down. She ran off to her own room, probably to draw or whatever kids do.
   "That was Eri. We adopted them both a while ago." Midoriya nodded in response. They seemed like a nice happy little family. He could tell it wasn't going to be too bad staying here for a little while. He could definitely tolerate it at the least.

__________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!

~Total words 1071~