Part 36

Midoriya was running through the halls, looking for Todoroki. He still had some tears in his eyes from Bakugo kissing him, but he wasn't focused on that at the moment. Rushing through the halls, Midoriya pushed people out of his way. All he could think of was how his life was about to be ruined. Everything was about to be ruined by Bakugo. Everything Midoriya had worked for, gone.
After running for what seemed to be forever, Midoriya finally spotted the red and white hair he oh so loved. Though, this red and white hair might end up breaking his heart. Midoriya ran up to Todoroki, only to see he had his phone in his hand. Midoriya could already see how angry he was. Midoriya was scared. He didn't know whether he was scared or Todoroki, or what might happen.
    "Shoto, it's not what you think. I promise-" Shoto looked up from his phone and glared at Midoriya. If looks could kill, Izuku would be six feet under right now. Midoriya could feel his heart crumble into little pieces. He never wanted Shoto to look at him like that. Let alone be angry at him.
    "What's this?" Shoto glared down at his phone before he brought it up to show Midoriya. It was the photo Bakugo had taken of the two kissing. "I-I swear, Sh-Shoto, it's not what it looks l-like! Bakugo forced m-me! I was crying an-and I w-was scared!" Midoriya was scared. More scared than he ever has been before. He thought he was about to lose Shoto. After all his hard work.
    But, it wasn't Midoriya that Shoto was mad at. He was mad at Bakugo. He didn't care whether Bakugo had forced Midoriya or not. Though, it was very clear from the image that he was forced. Either way, Shoto was just mad that Bakugo had touched Midoriya. The fact that it was forced just made things worse. Shoto didn't realize how worried he was making Midoriya until he saw his eyes starting to water up.
    Shoto's face softened and he walked over to Midoriya, softly hugging him. "I'm not mad at you. I'm sorry if it seemed that way." Midoriya almost instantly felt better as soon as Shoto said those words. He hugged Shoto back tightly with a sigh. "I'm s-sorry." He wiped the tears that were coming down even though he was starting to feel better.
"I'll deal with this. Why don't you go home?" Shoto gave Midoriya a quick kiss on the nose before smiling lightly at him. Midoriya nodded. He felt really exhausted from everything that had happened today anyways. Going home might be the best idea.

Midoriya ended up going home. He didn't bother telling anyone since he didn't want to annoy them. So he was just at home taking a nap now. Todoroki on the other hand, he was taking care of some business.
Todoroki walked to his class furiously. He was so mad that Bakugo would put his hands on Midoriya like that. He refused to let him get away with it. When he got to the classroom, he saw Bakugo in there talking with Denki. He didn't pay attention to the other blonde and went straight to Bakugo.

Assault !!! (Only physical)

Todoroki ripped him out of his desk and threw him on the floor. "You're not much of a threat to me, so you won't die, but you will get one hell of a beating." Todoroki then started punching Bakugo over and over again. The kids that were in the classroom quickly gathered around. Bakugo grabbed at Todoroki and pushed him so that he was now on the ground. Bakugo only got a few punches in before Todoroki started to choke him. Thankfully for Bakugo, Aizawa came in and pulled the two apart.

Warning over !!

"Both if you go to the office. I'll escort you." Aizawa was clearly not amused by their fighting. He was too tired to deal with any of it.

Shinsou ended up coming home after a long day. He heard about the huge fight between Bakugo and Todoroki. Apparently Todoroki had won. At least, that's what he had heard from a "reliable source". That reliable source being a dumb blonde that was in the room while the fight was happening.
Shinsou thought that Midoriya might like to know that his boyfriend had gotten into a fight. So, he went to his room to find him. He assumed he was there since he wasn't out by the car after school. It would really suck if he had ran away, but Shinsou wouldn't be able to do anything about it if he had.
Shinsou went up to Midoriya's door and knocked. After a couple seconds he heard shuffling and someone answered the door. "What's up?" Midoriya answered with tired eyes. He must've been napping.
"There's was some interesting stuff you missed at school. I thought you might want to hear about it." Shinsou started to walk into Midoriya's room, making himself at home. "Oh? Do tell."
Shinsou sat down on Midoriya's bed and grabbed his bag. He pulled out some pocky before he started to talk. "Your little boyfriend and Bakugo got into a fight. Apparently, it was pretty rough too. A lot of punches were thrown and Todoroki started to choke Bakugo. That's what I heard though." Shinsou unboxed his pocky and started to much on it. Midoriya was shocked to hear that Todoroki had gotten into a fight. Of course, he probably should've expected it.
"Is he okay?" Midoriya took a seat beside Shinsou and stole one of his pieces of pocky as he asked. He looked genuinely worried but was trying to keep himself calm. "Yeah, as far as I heard he's fine. I heard he got expelled though. Don't quote me on that though." Midoriya instantly got up from his seat. "Expelled?!"

__________________________
I hope you all liked this chapter !!

~Total words 997~