Part 39

Hey guys! Sorry for such a late post! I just wanted to let you know before hand that there might be a lot of typos in this. I just got my nails done and I'm trying to get used to it !!

________________________

The group ended up playing games in Todorokis room while Midoriya was over. He felt a bit awkward about the whole ordeal, but he didn't want to be rude to Shoto's friends and tell them to leave. So, Izuku put up with it at the moment. There was a lot of screaming and cussing, but Midoriya eventually got used to it. Shoto tried to tell the three to calm down a bit, but they seemed engrossed by their game.
While the three were playing their game, Shoto and Midoriya laid beside each other on the bed holding hands. They just sat there looking at the ceiling in silence. They didn't really feel as if they needed to say anything. They felt comfortable together.
    Of course, nothing ever goes their way. Loud knocking came from the other side of Shoto's door. "SHOOOTOOOO!!" Everyone instantly tensed up. Especially Shoto and Touya. The two brothers looked at each other with a bit of fear in their eyes. "Yes, father ?" Shoto quickly let go of Izukus hand and went to answer the door. His father stood tall in front of him, but Shoto tried his best to block the view of his room so that he wouldn't see everyone. Specifically Izuku.
    "You have lessons now. Get ready." Enji glared at Shoto before he noticed he was hiding something. He glanced behind Shoto and noticed the teens im his room. He knew everyone in the room except for the green haired one. "Who's that boy?" The color in Shoto's face drained. He didn't know what to say. A friend ? His boyfriend ? Just a visitor? He felt anxious. Something he felt often, but this time... it felt overwhelming.
    "He's just a friend helping me study." Shoto glanced over to the side, a clear tell that he was lying. Enji clearly didn't buy it and barged into the room, pushing past Shoto. "Boy, tell me your name." Enji was standing right beside Izuku, who was sitting on the edge of the bed. Izuku looked up at Enji then stood up.
    "I'm Izuku Midoriya." Enji Todoroki was much taller than Midoriya, but he didn't let that scare him. He glared the man down just as much as he glared at him. "What are you doing here, Midoriya?" Everyone was watching now, even Shigiraki had put away his game to watch. It was as if the two were having a showdown to see who would look away first. "Just studying, sir." Enji scoffed. "Well then, carry on." Enji walked out of the room, once again pushing past Shoto and glaring at his other son on the way.
    Enji slammed the door behind him as he walked out, leaving everyone in silence. "Your dads scary..." Toga was the first one to speak. Shigiraki nodded in agreement and went back to his games. "I agree. He looks like he could crack my head open with one headbutt." Shigiraki spoke as he started the game back up again. Touya scoffed and pick up his controller to play as well.
   "Yeah... he's not the best, I guess." Shoto sighed and sat down on the bed. Izuku followed after him and sat down as well. "Are you okay?" Izuku placed his hand on top of Shoto's as he looked at him. "Yeah. I'm fine. I'm just worried for you. He clearly didn't believe that you were just a friend." Shoto hugged Izuku and laid down on the bed. The two of them ended up snuggling for the rest of the day.

    By the time it was night, Touya and his friends had left. Shoto was sleeping and holding onto Izuku, but he knew he had to leave soon. He carefully moved Shoto's arms from wrapping around his waist and climbed out of the bed. He started to tiptoe down the stairs when he was stopped.
    "Where do you think you are going ?" Enjis voice boomed through the dark room. Izuku's eyes adjusted to the darkness and could see Enjis tall figure. He scoffed and rolled his eyes. Thankfully, Enji didn't notice.
   "I'm leaving. Now, goodbye." Izuku started to walk past Enji when he was suddenly grabbed by the wrist. "No you're not. I want to know exactly what kind of relationship you have with my son." Izuku tried to snatch his hand away, but Enji had a tight grip. "You're not getting away. Now, tell me." His grip got tighter, right enough that it hurt. Izuku let out a slight pained grunt. "Let go you bastard. I don't have to tell you anything." Izuku finally managed to snatch his hand away from Enji. "I'm leaving." Izuku started to make his way out of the house. "I don't want to see you around my son."
    This made Izuku's blood boil. Who was he to tell him he couldn't see Shoto. He was his one true love. He wasn't about to give him up because of his asshole father. "LIKE HELL I WONT BE AROUND HIM!" Izuku stomped up to Enji and pointed a finger into his face. "YOU WONT STOP ME FROM SEEING HIM YOU SCUMBAG." Enji had seen enough. This boy was clearly spoiled and obviously was never punished enough, but he would end that.

Warning Physical Assault

Enji slapped Izuku across the face, causing him to stumble backwards. He held his face and looked over at Enji. At first, he was shocked but that shock quickly turned to anger. "How DARE you put your hands on me?! Just because I won't leave Shoto alone?! Hes my boyfriend! I'm not just going to leave!" Izuku flipped off Enji before leaving. "Fuck you old man!" Izuku stormed off. Enji didn't seem very phased by Izuku, other than the fact he said he was dating his son.
    "SHOOOTOOOO!!"

__________________________
I hope you all enjoyed that chapter !! Sorry I haven't been updating! I've just been having trouble with motivation :/

~Total words 1025~