Part 14

By the time that Todoroki had gotten everything he needed, he got a text from Dabi. Apparently he and his friends were ready to go to the warehouse. Todoroki could already feel his heart starting to beat. He was more than ready to get going and teach this guy a lesson. Dabi had also told him that apparently his gang wasn't even with him right now. So, they had the best chance to do a number on him now, if ever.
Todoroki quickly grabbed his bag and jumped out of his window onto the roof. He didn't want to take the chances of running into his father. That would only end up causing problems in the end. So, he made sure to just climb down from the rooftop. Thankfully, he had done this multiple times before, so he was rather skilled in it.
Todoroki jumped down to the ground and started to make his way over to the warehouse. He was more than pumped up for what was about to happen. He didn't know how far he would go, but if he had to go as far as killing him, he would. Overhaul had taken something precious away from Midoriya. It hurt Izuku so in the end it ended up hurting him as well. Anyone that hurts Izuku will get what they deserve.
Todoroki continued on his walk to the warehouse. It was about 15 minutes away. He didn't think much of the walk or the people surrounding him on the walk. That was until he saw Bakugo. Once he saw him, all that rave from earlier came rushing back. Thankfully they were right by an alleyway, so Todoroki grabbed him and pulled him in. Of course, he made sure to put on his gloves, mask, and hat beforehand.
"WHAT THE FUC-" Bakugo didn't even get to finish his sentence. Todoroki had put his hand over his mouth before he could even finish. Todoroki put a finger up to his own lips to tell him to be quiet. Bakugo could clearly recognize the hat and mask that Todoroki was wearing but he knew who it was under it. While they were fighting that one day (more like Bakugo getting his ass beat), Todoroki's hay had come off for a split second. Todoroki of course is the only one with that hair, so it was kind of obvious as to who the masked man beating him up was.
"I came here to have a little conversation with you." Bakugo nodded his head slightly before Todoroki took his hand off of Bakugo's mouth. Todoroki wanted to beat the ever living shit out of Bakugo right now. He wanted to leave him bloody and begging for life. He would probably bleed to death he'd beat him so bad.... but Todoroki needed to conserve his energy for Overhaul. So, he decided he'd give Bakugo one last chance. One last chance before he beats him bloody.
"What the fuck do you want-?" Todoroki quickly grabbed at Bakugo's hair and pulled his head back. He wasn't about to listen to Bakugo's bullshit when he was this angry at him. Todoroki could feel his adrenaline pumping just from hurting him a little. He wanted to crush him under his hands, but he knew he couldn't. He'd be too tired to deal with Overhaul and that was the real fight for today.
"I want you to leave Izuku alone. If you don't, I'll kill you. I'll kill you in the most terrible and slow way I can possibly imagine. So... leave him alone." Todoroki then slammed Bakugo's head back against the wall. Definitely causing some blood to gush out from the back. Bakugo grabbed at his head and dropped to the ground. Todoroki could only roll his eyes before he started to make his way out of the alleyway. He knew that Bakugo wouldn't be bothering Izuku anytime soon.
Todoroki decided to keep his mask, hat, and gloves on. Just so that he didn't have to put them back on when he got to the warehouse. It was a somewhat quick walk there, so it wasn't too bad. When Todoroki got to the front of the warehouse he saw that Dabi and his friends were there. Todoroki knew that both his friends names were Toga and Shigiraki.(Also I know this isn't everyone! I'm just really lazy and don't want to add everyone. It would be wayyyy too much work.)
"You're finally her-" Dabi was in the middle of speaking to Todoroki when Toga suddenly pushed him out of the way to speak to him. She pushed him out of the way and smiled widely at Todoroki and hugged him tightly.
   "Hiya Sho!!" Toga smiled as she hugged him tightly. Todoroki rolled his eyes again before he shoved her off lightly. He wasn't about to be mean to the person that was going to help him possibly kill someone else. He knew just how dangerous Toga was as well. Todoroki then turned to greet Shigaraki, but he seemed to be too busy in his games to care at all about what anybody else was doing.
     "Let's go." Todoroki didn't really care about greeting anyone anyways. He just wanted to get started with Overhaul. So, he started walking towards the entrance of the warehouse. Everyone followed after Todoroki without even having to say anything back. Even though Todoroki was younger than most of them, they knew how scary Todoroki could get. He was kind of terrifying when he wanted someone dead. So, they didn't even bother to detest the idea of it.
     They entered the warehouse to see that a man was sitting on one of the boxes reading a book. He seemed to be all alone and so Todoroki could only assume that he was Overhaul. The man looked up at Todoroki and closed his book. He was wearing a bird mask, just like the news and stuff has said. Todoroki didn't even bother to wait, he grabbed the baseball bat that had been poking out of his bag. Thankfully, everyone else was prepared as well. Toga had her knives, Dabi brought brass knuckles, and Shigiraki brought a whole bag of things for the whole group to use. Of course, it was nothing compared to what Todoroki had or what he had planned.
__________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!
~Total words 1065~