Part 12

When Midoriya walked into the office, there were two officers standing and his principal at his desk. The room was a filled with an extremely bad vibe and everyone looked sad. Midoriya walked in and shut the door just so he wasn't standing in the hall with his head poking in.
"Are you Izuku Midoriya?" One of the officers asked as they walked up. Izuku was now just confused as to what was going on. It didn't look as if he was in trouble at all. Everyone just looked... sad. It wasn't what he was expecting.
"Yes.? Is there something wrong?" Both the officers took off their caps. One of them took a step forward and looked at Midoriya with a sympathetic expression. It seemed as though the officer genuinely felt bad. Though, all that was happening to Midoriya right now was pure confusion. Was he in trouble? Did they find out? Why is everyone sad? Why did they take off their caps?
"We're so sorry... your mother.... she's dead... there was a a robbery and your mother was killed in the process." The officers voice was tender and sweet. It seemed as though she was trying her best to keep Midoriya calm, but he wasn't even doing anything. All he could do was stand there and stare at the ground. He could feel as the tears slowly started to fill up in his eyes and fall.
It all felt so surreal. It felt as if he couldn't move. He could hear the officers and the principal talking, but he couldn't answer. Midoriya just couldn't bother to move his lips. All he could do was stare and cry. Eventually, there was a knock at the door and someone popped their head in. It was actually one of the students from Midoriya's class, Kaminari. He was quickly ushered out, but it was enough to snap Midoriya out of his own mind.
"Wh-who did it.?" Midoriya looked up at the other officer that had came with the lady officer. He was a lot taller than Midoriya and a bit buffer. Definitely fit for his job. When Midoriya asked his question, his eyes showed plenty of pity.
"It's apparently a very well known criminal, goes by Overhaul. That's all I know. Anyways kid, do you want a ride home?" Midoriya didn't exactly like the answer he got, but he didn't have the mental strength to start asking anymore questions. He couldn't care to actually argue with the officer for more details.

"No, thanks." The most Midoriya could do right now was say no to his offer. The last he needed right now was his classmates and the rest of the school seeing him being taken away in a police cruiser. It would only make him look bad. He honestly didn't want to deal with anything like that.
"Well, you have the rest of the day off Midoriya. Tomorrow as well, if you'd like." The principal spoke before he took a sip of his tea. He too looked somewhat distraught from everything that had happened. Though, Midoriya couldn't bring himself to care. He started to make his way out of the office. As he did he could feel the tears starting up again.
Thankfully, the hallways were empty. No one was there to see Midoriya bawling his eyes out. Though, it's not as if he was actually reacting to it. He was just walking and crying through the halls. He could feel the tears falling but he wasn't paying attention. He was just looking forward and walking. It felt as though he was walking on clouds. That was until he walked into someone.
"WATCH-" Midoriya stumbled back only to hear an angry blonde screaming at him. He looked up at Bakugo with teary eyes and neutral expression. He didn't really know what to say to Bakugo, but it seemed as though Bakugo had plenty to say to him.
"I had heard from Pikachu that you were crying like a little bitch. What the fuck happened to you?" Bakugo pushed Midoriya back so that he was on the floor. Midoriya looked at the floor for a second before turning his attention up to Bakugo. He honestly just couldn't focus right now and it was really bad for the situation he was in right now.
"My moms dead." Midoriya spoke as he felt more tears fall down his cheeks. He started to wonder if they would ever stop. Though Bakugo's expression was different, it was still somewhat similar. His angry expression turned to one of horror. He may not have liked Midoriya, but he still grew up with him. His parents were friends with Midoriya's. They all hung out together. Hearing that she was dead was, shocking.
Though, Bakugo wasn't about to admit that. He wasn't about to admit that he was shocked and he wasn't about to help Midoriya. Even if they had been friends at one point, they aren't now. There is no reason that Bakugo should care. "Get over it." With that, Bakugo started walking away.
Maybe that was the breaking point for Midoriya. He was already having a pretty shitty day. He had been confronted about killing someone (possibly), Uraraka wouldn't shut the fuck up during class, his mom died, while he was crying some kid came into the office, that kid told Bakugo and probably others, he got pushed onto the ground, and now he was being told to get over his mother's death after it had just happened by his childhood best friend.
As Midoriya leaned up against the hallway wall all he could do was cry. He felt so alone. Of course, he wasn't though. Todoroki had seen the entire thing happen. He had also been listening through the door earlier with the principal and police officers. Though, he had to make a run for it when Kaminari suddenly showed up.
The urge to go up to Midoriya and comfort him was strong, but he knew it would only ruin his chances if he went to early. Then when Bakugo started to harass him he knew that causing a problem would only cause more distress to Midoriya. He didn't want to make Midoriya anymore sad or scared than he already was. Though when he words that had come out of Bakugo's mouth, he knew he would have to remember to pay him a visit.
"Midoriya...?"

__________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter !!

~Total words 1077~