Part 32

Momo stared at Todoroki with an angry expression. She couldn't believe that Todoroki was gay, let alone dating this loser. Thankfully, she was quickly shut up since Aizawa walked into the room.
    "Quiet. I have an announcement to make. First, Midoriya. Go to the office. You were reported for assaulting a student. Nezu will deal with you." Midoriya rolls his eyes and gets up from his seat. He sees Momo had a smug look on her face. Doesn't matter though, half her hair is gone.
    Once Midoriya is gone, Aizawa gets back to his announcements. "Another announcement, we didn't want to say anything since we didn't want to scare any of you, but it's been too long. One of your classmates is missing. Eijiro Kirishima. If any of you have any information please let the police know. That's all, now let's get back to class."
     Todoroki was silently panicking. They had finally caught on that Kirishima was missing.... More like he was dead. Either way, he couldn't let them find out about Midoriya. Not that they would. Midoriya did a good job at cleaning up at the scene of the crime. He was fairly sure he wouldn't get caught. He tried to calm down and just focus on class, but that was hard when there was an annoying brat beside him.
     "When were you gonna tell me you were gay??" Momo leaned in and whispered over at Todoroki. He rolled his eyes and sighed. He really didn't feel like talking about this with Momo. He knew just how conservative her views were.
      "I didn't plan on it. Now, leave me alone so I can focus." Todoroki started to completely ignore her after that. He was also kinda mad at her since she had snitched on Midoriya. If he got expelled he would be furious.

    Midoriya thankfully got out of any disciplinary trouble other than a couple detentions. Now, it was lunch so he could finally see Todoroki again. Man, did he miss todoroki. It had only been an hour or so but he missed him like hell.
    Walking into the cafeteria, Midoriya looked for Todoroki. He couldn't find Todoroki no matter how hard he looked. After thinking of what he should do, he saw Monoma. Deciding he would know where he is, Midoriya goes up to him to ask him where Todoroki has gone.
     "Hey, Monoma. Where's Todoroki?" Monoma shrugged a little. He looked around as well to try to find him, but he couldn't spit Todoroki either.
   "I'm not sure. Maybe he finally found himself a girlfriend and dipped." Monoma laughed a little then went back to the conversation he was having with the person in front of him.
     Midoriya looked around again and thought he might be in the classroom still. So, Midoriya made his way to the classroom and finally found him. Not in the way he wanted to though.
   He found Todoroki and Shinsou in the room. Todoroki had Shinsou by the throat, holding him against the wall. This instantly made alarms go off in Midoriya's head. There were very few people that Midoriya actually like and Shinsou happened to be apart of that very small group.
    "Todoroki!? Stop! What are you doing!?" Midoriya quickly ran over to Todoroki and tried to get his hands off of Shinsou's neck. Todoroki was so lost in his rage he didn't even notice Midoriya enter the room until he came up and tried to pull him off. He quickly snapped out of it and let go of Hitoshi.
    "What the fuck Todoroki?!" Midoriya knelt down next to Shinsou who fell down to the ground after being let go. Todoroki didn't even know why he was angry. He just knew that Hitoshi made him irritated beyond belief.
    "He was getting on my nerves." Todoroki glared down at Hitoshi. Hitoshi looked up and glared back. It all happened so fast that he didn't even get a chance to react.
    "What even happened?!" Midoriya stood up quickly and stepped up to Todoroki. This quickly caught Todoroki's attention. Normally, Todoroki would get angry if someone dared to step up to him, but with Midoriya he just found it kinda hot and cute. Though, he did feel bad for hurting Midoriya's friend for practically no reason.
    "Nothing. I was just in a bad mood. I'm sorry Shinsou. Let's go to lunch now." Todoroki quickly dismissed the situation and grabbed Midoriya by the hand before dragging him away. As much as Midoriya wanted to stay and make sure that Shinsou was okay, he also wanted to go with Todoroki.
    Shinsou sat against the wall and watched as they left. He didn't know whether to be angry or disappointed. All he had done was come into the classroom looking for Midoriya. He found Todoroki and asked him about Midoriya. Obviously, Todoroki wanted to know why he was asking about Midoriya, so Shinsou explained. He just wanted to have lunch with him. Clearly, Todoroki wasn't to happy with this answer since Shinsou was up against the wall and choking in a mere seconds.

   Todoroki and Midoriya were now sitting and eating food in the cafeteria. There was silence between the two, mostly caused by Midoriya. Whenever Todoroki tried to start a conversation, Midoriya would ignore him. It was clear that he was angry with him.
    Finally, Todoroki had enough of it. He couldn't stand Midoriya ignoring him. It was the worst feeling in the world. The love of his life was acting like he didn't even exist. He threw down his chopsticks and went over to Midoriya. He didn't even let him finish his last bite and grabbed onto Midoriya. He dragged him somewhere secluded where they could talk.
    "Whyre you ignoring me?" Todoroki had one hand up against the wall next to Midoriya's head, pushing him against the wall. He knew how nervous this would make Midoriya but that's what he wanted right now. He wanted some kind of reaction.
    Midoriya's face went bright red as he felt Todoroki push up against him and press his hand on the wall next to him. He knew that Todoroki knew what he was doing. He just wanted to teach him a little lesson for hurting Shinsou, he didn't expect for him to react this way.
    "Y-you hurt Shinsou..." Midoriya looked away from Todoroki. His face got closer to Midoriya's, only inches away.
    "I said I was sorry. I said sorry to Shinsou too. What else do you want me to do. Tell me and I'll do it." Todoroki pulled Midoriya closer by the waist with his other hand. Midoriya knew Todoroki was trying to make him feel nervous, and he wished he could say it wasn't working but then he would be lying.
     "You don't h-have to do anything. Just back away." Midoriya put his hands on Todoroki's chest and pushed lightly. He didn't want to do it hard and hurt him. This just made Todoroki want to tease Midoriya even more though.
    "What? You don't like me?" Todoroki brought his face close to Midoriya's with a smile and tilted his head. Midoriya could only blush a little more and shake his head no. There was no way in hell that Midoriya wouldn't like Todoroki. It was that he liked him so much that just being near him made him nervous.
     "I like you a lot.." Midoriya gains the courage to like Todoroki in the eyes as he says this. It felt like an arrow was shot through Todoroki's heart. Everything Midoriya does makes him fall harder and harder in love with him. There he was in his arms blushing and staring into his eyes. Todoroki couldn't help but kiss him. Midoriya doesn't hesitate to kiss back and even brings his arms over to hook around Todoroki's neck.

     All good things must come tp an end though. The end just so happened to be Momo taking a photo of the two kissing.

__________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Sorry it took so long to come out !!

~Total words 1344~