Part 24

Throughout class, Todoroki was trying to figure out ways to get back at Uraraka. He wasn't really sure what he should do, but he had a few ideas. Actually, he had a list of them. A few of them actually involved Toga. She'd probably be more than willing to help. At least, Todoroki was hoping that was the case.
A lot of the ideas were a bit messed up but what Uraraka did to Midoriya was messed up too, so Todoroki didn't really care. He just wanted to get back at her for even touching Midoriya. Todoroki had one particular plan that he thought would work pretty well, but he wasn't sure. He'd need Toga's help in order to make it all work. Especially since Uraraka didn't really like him.
Todoroki decided to text Toga while in class. He was fairly sure he wouldn't get caught, so he did it real quick and filled her in on his plan.

It was now lunchtime, and Todoroki and Midoriya were sitting with eachother. Todoroki could clearly see that Midoriya wasn't really all that happy, and he knew why. Of course, he had to act as if he had no idea as to why though. So, he acted confused and worried about him.
"What's going on Midoriya? You look upset for some reason." Midoriya looked up at Todoroki with a blush and wide eyes. He didn't expect Todoroki to care about how he wasn't feeling all that well. He rubbed the side of his arm and looked to the side.
"Oh, it's nothing! D-don't worry about it Todoroki!" Todoroki knew he was lying, but he didn't want to push him. He knew how annoying it was when people pushed for answers. Though, Todoroki was also wondering how things were going with Uraraka and Toga at the moment.

Toga was walking with a bit of a skip to her step as she made her way over to Uraraka. She had been told by Todoroki that she had drugged the guy he was absolutely in love with. He needed some kind of proof that she did it. He trusted her to do it. Todoroki then gave her all the info he had about the situation. Toga was more than willing to take up the challenge.
Uraraka was on her phone when suddenly Toga tapped her shoulder. She turned around and Toga waved with a wide smile.
"Hiya! I wanted to introduce myself! I'm Himiko Toga, I'm in class 3-A. I'm not sure if we've met? Mina told me to come talk to you!" Toga spoke with a large smile. She had her hands behind her and in them she had her phone. She had it videotaping, hoping she could get Uraraka to say something incriminating.
   "Mina told you to come talk to me...? About what.?" Uraraka was being a bit cautious. She had no idea who Toga was or what she was talking about, so she had to be careful. Especially if she was talking about the party.
    "Oh... you know...? The party..? She told me you guys had a little problem. She told me to ask if anyone saw, well, you know." Toga tried to get it so Uraraka would say it herself. Toga still didn't know why Todoroki needed this, but she didn't really care. She was more than willing to do it.
    "Are you talking about... what happened with Midoriya...?" Uraraka came close to Toga and spoke lowly. She was hoping nobody was listening in. Too bad for her, Toga was recording the whole thing.
   "Yeah... you are the one that... you know..?" Toga nodded her head slowly as to ask her if she really did it.
   "Who drugged him? Yeah, that was me." Uraraka nodded as she spoke. Toga peaked the camera around a bit so that it was pointing towards Uraraka as she said it as well. It was a lot more incriminating than just a voice recording.
    Toga then had a bit more of a conversation with her, but it wasn't that important. Once she was done, she sent the video to Todoroki, who was still in lunch with Midoriya.

   Todoroki and Midoriya were having a rather nice conversation in lunch when Todoroki got a message from Toga. He checked it to see what it was and smiled a little to himself. He was more than happy to see it. Now, he could do what he needed.
   "I'm sorry, but I need to excuse myself Midoriya. I'll be back." Todoroki stood up and smiled a little at Midoriya. He smiled a little as well and waved goodbye to Todoroki. He was getting a lot more comfortable being around Todoroki.
    Todoroki left the cafeteria, putting earbuds in as he did. He started to listen to the video as he walked. He had to contain his laughter. He just couldn't believe that Uraraka was that dumb. She barely knew Toga and admitted to drugging a guy to her? Todoroki rolled his eyes as he walked into the boys bathroom.
    Todoroki wasn't great with technology and didn't know all that much, but he did know how to use a fake phone number. He also knew how to mass text. So, that's exactly what he did. He texted everyone in the school, including the staff, the video of Uraraka admitting to drugging Midoriya.
   He was fairly sure that Uraraka would get expelled for it, and if not, everyone would judge her for it. Rightfully so. Todoroki laughed a little as he turned off his phone and put it in his pocket. He then walked out of the bathroom and acted as if he had done nothing at all. As he walked through the halls, he saw people looking at their phones and gasping.
   When he came back to the cafeteria, everyone had their phones out and were talking about it. Todoroki saw Uraraka running out of the cafeteria past her. He watched her as she dramatically ran away. He shrugged and made his way over to Midoriya. Though, what he saw wasn't what he expected. He thought he'd be happy. He thought he'd be relieved. What he didn't think, was that he'd be infuriated.

__________________________
I hope you all enjoyed this chapter!!

~Total words 1043~