I do!

The wedding ceremony was finally kicking off. Eri began walking down the isle spreading flowers everywhere . Following her was the groomsmen walking alongside each of your bridesmaids. Then it was your turn. Your grandma, formerly known as Nurse Lady, grabbed your arm. She walked you down the isle and you smiled at the faces of your family and friends in the isle. Some faces dry but super happy and others soaking wet with tears of joy dripping down. Your wedding hall looked beautiful as well, however, you didn't look too much at the decor because standing a few feet in front of you was Hanta. He looked so handsome and it looked like he was crying a little bit. This then made you begin to cry a little bit. When you finally got to him he hugged your grandma and she pulled him by the ear, and told him to take care of you before kissing his cheek. You and him giggled at this as he took your hand. You both walked up to the altar and the officiant began talking. He had read a few stories that friends shared of you and Hanta and then it was time for you to give each other a small speech you wrote for one another. Hanta went first.
"Y/N L/N, I remember when we met, it was middle school and we were both out on the play ground. I was with my usual crowd and you were with yours. I remember falling down from the monkey bars, I was pretty hurt but trying not to cry because I was a man, I am a man," everyone laughed," right then the prettiest girl ran over to me and said here let me help and then, bam, I was good as new, ever since that day we grew closer and became great friends, and that turned us into lovers, even though we have had our trials, there is no one I would rather go through those trials with, Y/N I know I say this every day but, I love you with all my heart."
You smile at him tears eyed. It was now your turn.
"Hanta Sero, it feels like I have known and loved you forever, I can remember the first day I told you I liked you, it was at recess and I said ,"you know Hanta I think I like you," and you laughed and said "well yeah don't friends usually do?"," everyone started laughing so hard," I decided then that if I wanted you to know how I felt about you I would have to be brutally honest. So I decided that in high school I was going to make this big plan, of course I didn't end up following through, however, I did tell you that I liked you in a way that I will never forget or want to take back. Any memory or moment I share with you I never want to forget. I feel like every step I take in life from with point on will be with you, we will walk together into the unknown and walk right through unharmed, why , because we have each other. I love you so so much Hanta."
Everyone began smiling and the officiator continued on. He read us our vows, Hanta saying "I do," now it was your turn and you said, "I do," he continued "I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride," Hanta then pulled you in and kissed you , you reciprocated. Then he swooped you up and carried you out. You all went to the reception after changing from your dress into a party style reception dress. It was still elegant but it allowed for more movement. You and Hanta went to the table where your cake is. He held your hand as you both cut into the cake. You set your guys slice on the plate and then each of you put a bit of the cake on a fork. Hanta went to feed you the cake and then he ended up smearing it on the side of your face. You laughed as you took your piece and did the same. Everyone was dying laughing and you and Hanta were quickly given napkins. You  then had your father daughter dance, well in this case your grandma was tired so Aizawa Sensei danced with you. It was nice and comforting because he was a major father figure in your life. Hanta then had his Mother Son dance and it was so beautiful. You then had to throw your bouquet, you turned around and it was actually caught by Bakugou, he looked confused but everyone started laughing and Ooing. The night continued on so nice and romantic and fun. You ended up leaving at about 1:00 am in the morning and then went with Hanta back to your apartments.