Bakugone

Pikachu ☇☇
Did L/N wake up yet?

Tape Boi 🤕💞
No ... She took a pretty bad beating. I wish I was there! I could have done something!

Camp had happened not too long ago. When the villains attacked you were a part of the group that protected Katsuki. When you saw the two marbles be thrown you jumped up and grabbed them. Everyone told you to run and so you did. You ran until a fire busted out in front of you blocking your path. They caught you. Beat you. And took the marble. Leaving only one in your hand. Soon after you saw them leave you blacked out.

Alien Queen 👽👑
I heard she put up a great fight though! Plus L/N is strong! She will pull through for sure.

Best Rock 👊💫
Dammit I feel so unmanly! I should have been there to help but I couldn't do anything!

Later that day

Alien Queen 👽👑
Hey Kiri how are you doing after what happened in the hospital?

Best Rock 👊💫 is typing
...
...
...
..
..
.
-

Pikachu ☇☇
Hey bro I know that you are in your feelings rn but plz don't do anything irrational. L/N wouldn't want you too.

Tape Boi 🤕💞
I think she is starting to wake up.

Alien Queen 👽👑
OMG thank goodness! Is she talking?

Tape Boi🤕💞
It is like she already knows she didn't save Bakugou. She just keeps looking out the window. See?

Best Rock 👊💫

Best Rock 👊💫
.... you guys aren't gonna like what I am going to do but I have too.