Im coming home!!

You did it!! You graduated with all A's, were at the top of your class, and further enhanced your quirk. You are at the top of your game in the medical field but now you know what you need to do! You had bought your plane ticket two days ago and are now ready to go go go back home !!!! You can't wait to see everyone, granted you hadn't texted the gc in weeks... It would be a surprise for sure!!! Either way you are ready to come back home!! You walk into that plane like you own it and start your adventure home!!

You got off the plane late so you headed straight to your grandma's house! Holy crap you were tired but as soon as you knocked on the door you knew a comfy bed awaited you. Once the door was open you were greeted in a warm hug and a smack on the head with a cane for not telling her sooner. Of course you did tell her.... she must have forgotten.
"You have gotten so big!!" She smiled at you
"Awe thanks grandmama!!"
"You must be hungry here eat up!!" She said sliding a bowl of ramen your way.
"Yes !! Thank you so much !!!"

Sero's P.O.V
It was a normal night patrolling I didn't see anything until a huge explosion hit. All of a sudden nomu's ran out from every corner !! There was about ten of them to be exact! I called in for backup as I rushed into the scene!

By the time back up came I was already beat up pretty bad , not to mention I was cornered by a nomu!! I thought it was over but luckily Bakugou and Kirishima showed up and put this nomu in his place! After giving them a quick look of approval I ran off to another spot to help Jirou and Mina.

I had him tied up and Jirou was about to burst his ear drums when....BOOM!!! BOOOM!!! BOOOM!!! A building behind me was falling! I taped the nomu to the floor keeping him stuck in the buildings path. I ran as fast as I could but I felt something large hit my head and .... ...... .................. black