Its going to happen

With the words Hanta just said you broke. You looked away from him and pushed him away from you before dashing out of the room. It was a Friday which meant you had two days to process. You needed to process all of this.

Alien Queen 👽 👑
Hey Sero can you go check up on Y/N because I saw her running into her room and it looked like she was crying. I tried to knock on her door but she locked it and didn't respond.

Tape Boi 🤕 💔
Ok.... I'll try.

Best Rock 👊💫
What happened??

Tape Boi 🤕💔
O. Nothing.

Pomeranian 🖕💥
Stfu! We know something is wrong. Just tell us.

Earphone Jack 🎧🎸
Yeah we are here for you guys

Tape Boi 🤕💔
She just got accepted into the college she wanted.... and it is in the U.S

Pikachuu ⚡️⚡️
What's wrong with that?

Tape Boi 🤕💔
She didn't tell me that she would be there for four years until today.... I told her that It hurt that she didn't tell me until today.... she appologized then I said.... that it was going to be hard for us to keep it up for four years.... and that.... maybe we should take a break.

Alien Queen 👽 👑
Are you serious!!?

Tape Boi 🤕💔
Yeah...

Alien Queen 👽👑
Hanta I am telling you this as your friend. Why tf would you say that!? .... We graduate on Tuesday! REGARDLESS if she told you or not (which she should have) if you love her you would want to make it work out!!

Tape Boi 🤕💔
I'm trying to text her and call her but she won't respond....

The next day and a half you stayed in the dark hole you called your room. You didn't want to see anyone.... You didn't talk to Sero despite knowing that you should... you were right in the middle of watching your tele Novella when *knock knock knock*
"Hey Y/N ~Chan, were going out if you want to join us.... please come... we only have a few days left with you since I assume you're leaving soon after graduation.... "
You open your door and see a sympathetic looking Mina
"Cmon let's go have fun!!" She pulled you out of your room. You didn't stop her while she was getting you ready. You both just talked about what happened and she let you vent. She truly is a great friend... and you felt lucky to have her.
"Ok let's head out!" She chimed in after finishing your makeup. She dragged you outside where you saw everyone. Even HIM. Great..... the night went on with you staying by Mina's side and having the best time of your life.... Sero Tried to talk to you but each time...
"Hey... Y/N-"
"Omg!! Mina Look"

He tried again

"Y/N can we please-"
"Wait up for me guys,"

And then...

"Y/N you can't ignore me forever.... "
"Kirishima do you think that this bracelet looks nice on me?"

That's when he broke. He grabbed your wrist pulling you away from everyone.
"HEY LET GO!"
"Stop ignoring me!"
"Look Hanta.... I'm sorry... it's just you're right.... we would break being away from each other. I don't want to hurt you(myself). I don't want (me) you to feel alone .... I don't want you to have to miss out on opportunities .... I'm sorry. But let's be friends... then if our paths cross again in the future we will know it was meant to be!" You gave him a weak smile," I love you Hanta! But I can't hurt you (me)."
"Then.... let's have fun .... before you leave...." you both walk back to the group with out talking.

The night finishes off more comfortable... both of you hurting and sad... but you were both granted closure....

Graduation day came and went everyone was buzzing with excitement with their new found freedom. You finish packing your things in your dorm... You smile at the room that was once filled with laughter and fun.... and memories of an amazing relationship you once had.. Now it was empty and dark....