Please be safe!

Your grandma turned on the news and you saw a huge emergency! Fires everywhere and nomus, collapsed buildings and.... your friends all in trouble! They all looked very beat up!

"I have to go grandma!" You grabbed your uniform(which was a tight body suit with a doctors coat over it) throwing it on as your grandma handed you extra supplies ..
"Be careful!" She yelled to you as you ran out of the door!

You ran right into the action. By the time you got there all the Nomus were taken care of so you went to all of the Hero's and civilians you saw and handed them gummies that would heal flesh wounds and small patches to heal deep wounds. You saw a head of bright red hair and fluffy blonde hair running your way!
"Y/N!!" Kirishima yelled runnning to you and holding you in his embrace Bakugou followed shortly behind him and gave you a pat on the head before embracing you in a hug... you handed them both gummies before continuing along your walk....
"Y/N!? Is that you!? " Kaminari called out also dragging the attention of Deku, Todoroki, Iida, Ochako, Tsuyu, and a certaint purple headed man holding his hand your way. You were bombarded with a mountain of  warm and familiar hugs...You and the new group you had collected Lon your way walked through the area looking for anyone in the rubble, your fingers slightly torn up from moving the jagged rocks. You and the others were calling out
"IS ANYONE OUT THERE!?" Then you heard Mina yell
"SOMEONE !! Come over here quick!!" when you turned to the direction of where the voice came from you saw him you just started running to him....he was lying there not moving.... Cmon get up! You thought, move! Move ! move! You were screaming in your mind. Once got got to him you cradled him in your arms. You touched his forehead his chest and his thigh to begin healing through the body and to run a diagnostics check.....He had a few fractured bones and it seemed that he was knocked out.... you remembered your one healing trick that you had been mastering... you called in reverse... you leaned down and slowly touched your lips to his forehead.... then his eyes shot open and he sight right up hitting your head with his.