The big day

Your plane was going to take off early , you knew that you had to be at the air port at about 5am. You weren't expecting to have to see anyone before you left so you gathered your things quietly and opened your door to leave. You walked with your luggage down the empty hallways memories flooding back. Memories of Sero chasing you down the hallway into your room. The bakusquad waiting to pull pranks on Bakugou. Everyone heading back to their dorms after a hard day of school. Sero walking you to your dorm after class. Tears prickled at the corner of your eyes as you opened the door to walk out of the building. You released a sigh as you faced the door closing it one last time.
"Y/N!!!" A group of people cheered. You turned around to see all of Class 1-A outside . You finally let out tears seeing the somber faces of your classmates giving you a farewell. Everyone ran to you embracing you in a warm group hug. Once everyone broke out Sero chimed in.
"I'm gonna miss you!" He frowned
"I'm going to miss you too." You said looking at the ground.
"H-How are you getting to the air port?"
"My grandma is driving me."
"Ah ok! W-Well, Y/N I-,"
You both heard a honk that broke the moment
"That's my grandma..." you grabbed your luggage.
"Here let me help you!" He grabbed some of your bags and walked you to Nurse Lady's car.
"Call me when you get there..." he said putting the rest of your bags in the car.
"Will do!..... Hanta I really do care about you... don't go missing me too much okay?" He said nothing just smiled at you and nodding....
"Cmon young lady we have to go or we'll be late!" Nurse Lady chimes in.
You hugged Sero tight not wanting to let him go, the separation finally setting in. "I'm gonna miss you! A lot!!!!" You cried , him joining you not long after. You parted from the hug wiping your tears and kissing him on the cheek. "I'll come back to see how famous you have gotten in four years..." you leaned in before leaving ,"Don't forget me." With that you walked back to your car and headed towards the air port.