I made it.

Sero P.O.V
After Y/N left I went back to my room knowing my day to move was tomorrow. I am moving into a small apartment . It's really cute.... Y/N would have liked it a lot . After about ten minutes my friends came by to check on me. They said they just had funny jokes to tell me but I could see through that. They were making sure I wasn't super depressed . Spoiler alert I am. I was about to put on I'll be good by Jaymes Young when a familiar ringtone. It was 6:39 pm oh y/n should have arrived already, picking up my phone I see the caller ID and rush to answer.

                                                                  Nurse Jr. 💊💉
Accept.                                                                                        Decline

"H-Hello ," a tired sounding voice echoed from the other side of the phone.
"Y/N!! Hi oh uhm how are you did you arrive?" I practically yelled through the phone.
"Yeah... I just got off I'm in the taxi heading to the dorms right now..." she said
"What state are you in again?"
"Ah I traveled to California."
"Is it pretty there?"
"Haha well I haven't seen much of it but I guess it is!" I could hear her smile through the phone.
We continued talking like this , and to be honest I felt so much better!
"H-Hey Sero I just arrived so I'll have to go...."
"Oh oh uhm yeah of course uhm I'll talk to you later?" I asked trying not to sound to desperate
"For sure!! Have a good night Sero!"
"Goodnight..." beep beep beep...

Sero....SERO!? I know we aren't dating anymore so why does that hurt so much!!

————————

I just realized I posted the same story twice. I'm so sorry!, idk how to delete it tho.