A shockig display

You were almost ready for your ,"Group Date," tonight. You had gotten dressed in your favorite dress which accentuated all of your features. It was black, tight, and elegant, it made you feel expensive. You put on some light makeup and slipped on your shoes. You could hear Hanta struggling with something in the bathroom. You cautiously walked over to the bathroom and saw him looking in the mirror trying to figure out how to tie a tie. You giggled and slowly walked over to him.
"Hanta~" you stayed sweetly, " Here let me help you..." you took the tie and carefully ties it in the not around his collar and then slid it up to tighten it. "Better?"
"Much better thank you dear!" He gently kissed your cheek in a way that seemed so very loving. You were finally taking in his looks and how much he dressed up for tonight. He had on very nice dress pants with suspenders and a white top underneath and a vest and tie to finish it all off. Despite how laid back he tried to appear you could tell that he was nervous. His hands were shaking and he kept avoiding long conversations and whenever you would ask him what jewelry you should wear he practically melted into putty. Does he not like jewelry that much? You finally decided to put on your favorite ring and necklace. After slipping on a pair of black heels you meet Hanta at the front door. He held his arm out for you to take and he helped you into the car. As you drove to the restaurant you and Hanta jammed out to your favorite songs. This seemed to lighten up his mood a lot.

After about 30 minutes the two of you arrived at the restaurant. You got out after Hanta opened your door for you. At the front of the place you could see Bakugou, Kirishima, Denki, Shinsou, Mina, and Jirou. They all walked over to you Mina and Jirou embracing you in a hug and all of them complimenting your looks for tonight. There seemed to be suspense in the air, an unspoken secret that you were not let in on. You all went inside and began having dinner.
"SooOoOoOo where are we all heading after this ?" Kaminari asked taking a sip of his wine.
"Well I was thinking we could all go watch the fireworks that are being setup tonight!" Hanta replied .
"That's right it is resignation day for Aizawa!" You chimed in
"It's crazy that he is resigning already ahaha I thought he would never do that even if he is ancient " Mina laughed out loud.
The rest of the dinner continued like this talking , laughing , having a great time. You missed being able to do this everyday but you are just so proud of them that it doesn't effect you to much. You were snapped out of your thoughts when Hanta reached out for your hand. He kissed it and you could see he was sweating bullets. Suddenly he got down on one knee. You were shocked at what was happening in front of you. You saw him reach into his pocket then..... he pulled his hand back our and finished tying his shoe. When he got back up and faced you he said
"Alright ready to watch the fire works?"
"...... yea....." you grabbed his hand and walked with him and the others.