A.... Group .... Date????

You were laying on your bed in the apartment Hanta invited you too. It was really funny how he asked you to move in...
"H...Hey Y/ N??"
"Yea?"
"You're still living with your grandma right...?"
"Hmm? Oh yeah , hahaha," you rubbed the back of your neck nervously ," Don't worry I'm looking for a place!!!"
"Well what if I had one ?"
"You know a place??"
"Yeah well.... my place.... has .... an extra room.... if... you.... wanted...."
You smiled up at him "Sure if you'll have me!"
He jumped up and hugged you . Soon as you knew it you were here in his house.
Just a you finished reminiscing Hanta walked into your room and plopped beside you on your bed.
"Hanta..?"
"I have a question," he turned to face you," can I ask?"
"Sure, ask away!"
"Wanna go out with me tomorrow night?"
"Like.... on a date?"
"Ah- y-yes," he stuttered,"but a date with the bakusquad!"
You looked at him eyes narrowing
"That isn't a date, but I'm fine with it!"
"It's like a date with our group!"
"No! No I have no interests in dating anyone in the bakusquad besides you!" You curled up to him.
"Thank you." He kissed your forehead.
"SoooOooOOo , are you sleeping in my room tonight?" You asked snickering.
"O-Oh uhm I ," he blushed a little ," Maybe I am kind of comfortable."
You didn't say anything else because you were content , you just dug your face deeper into his chest and wrapped your arms around him. He wrapped his arms around you and gave you one last kiss on the forehead before you both said a sweet ,"I love you," and dozed off.