Hanta....Stupid Hanta!!

Nurse Jr.💊💉
                                                                                         Baka Baka Baka Baka Baka!!!

Alien Queen 👽👑
What happened!?!?!?

                                                                                       Nurse Jr.💊💉
                                                                                     BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA BAKA!!

Pikachuu⚡️⚡️
Did you see the news Mina ?

Alien Queen 👽👑
Noooo???

Pomeranian 🖕💥
Sero's stupid ass was chasing a villain and caught him but the villains quirk is bone manipulation. Basically the bastard asked Sero to come over and he FUCKING DID, then the villain broke his leg.

Headphone Jack 🎧🎸
Yeah....

ShinsHOE 🗣🧠
I have never seen Y/N run somewhere so fast. We were at a cat cafe together and she looked at her phone and dropped 20$ and left.

Best Rock 👊💫
You two went to a cat cafe !? And without me!? 🥺

                                                                                               Nurse Jr.💊💉
                                                                                               Hanta and I are going to have a talk
                                                                                                  About how much safer he needs
                                                                                                To start being!

Truth be told you were more so scared than mad. When you saw the news and the photo you thought it was Deku by how bad his leg had looked. You only remember running out of the shop and to your car ... then you were at the hospital. When he came out in a cast you almost cried. You had been nervously pacing for the past thirty minutes and he still came out with a dopey smile. On your drive back home you were silent. You remember him trying to talk to you
"Sooooo how was the cat cafe?"

"......"

"I know my leg looks pretty bad but purple is a pretty color."

"...."

"Cmon babeeeeee don't be mad! I'm ok see??"

You pulled into the driveway about to get out of the car and help Hanta when he grabbed your arm.

"Y/N !! Listen to me.... I'm sorry ok I should have been more cautious. It was a stupid move and I got cocky ."

"What if he hadn't touched your leg...." you mumbled out

"What?"

"What if he hadn't touched your leg!? What if he had been able to touch your skull or your chest!?"

"Y/N I-"

"WHAT WOULD I HAVE DONE!?" You yelled tears in your eyes.

"Y/N I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been so careless. I should have thought of you. I really love you and I will never do that again!"

You just nodded in response taking your keys out of the ignition. Hanta gently grasped your keys , making you look at him and gave you a small peck.

"I'm out of service now but just wait in a few weeks I'll show you just how sorry I am."

He probably didn't mean that the way it sounded buuuuuttttt, HOLY CRAP!!! Your face broke out into an ultimate tomato transformation and you froze.

"Y/N you ok..?" He asked innocently

"W-we need to... to get you in the house."

You got out of the car and helped Hanta into the wheel chair the hospital gave you. It is true that you COULD heal him but then you would take on some of his injury and probably just fracture your leg... plus you wanted him to learn a lesson, and this now gave you time to prepare for how he will show you how sorry he is.