Is this the end?

You and Hanta have been waiting ever since the start of the school year to see what agency you will work with. Finally you both got your letter. You went to his room where you both had decided earlier in the day you would open the letters together.
"Okay you first," you squeaked excitedly sitting on the edge of his bed wrapping yourself around him. He slowly opened the letter and...
"YES!!!!" He jumped up and spun you around! "Snipe, Snipe I got Snipe!!!"
"YAY I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!" You giggled.
"Ok ok I'm sorry your turn." He sat back down eagerly awaiting the results of your letter. You opened the letter and read it out....
"I-I got it I got accepted!!!"
"Yes!!" He hugged you tight ," With who? I promise I will still come see you everyday!" You sat down and your smile vanished ,"Sero.....I-,"
"What's wrong? You got into the intern you wanted right ?"
"It's.... Its in the U.S Hanta...."
"The U.S." he crouched down to look you in the eye," For what a couple of months..? You know I wouldn't mind that..."
"F-For four years.... I would be able to be an independent in 4 years..." he stood up quickly.
"What!? Four years!! Y/N why didn't you tell me!?"
"I just didn't want you to worry," you went to grab his hand but he turned away.
"So you were going to just leave once you got in??"
"NO-I mean No.... I - I was going to tell you!!"
"When!? Next month .... next week.... After you left!?"
"Hanta.... I-,"
"Look Y/N, I'm not upset that you're leaving !! That is something we could work through we can call everyday... I'm upset that you didn't tell me!"
"Hanta I- I'm sorry...." you hug him and he returns the hug.
"Four years is a long time..." he whispers out nearly crying .
"I know...."
"It's going to be hard ..."
"I know...."
"Do we need to take a break?"
You broke from the hug and looked up at him tears in your eyes.... for the first time in a long time.... Reality hit you like a brick.