One last night together.

You and Hanta had been preparing non stop and today was your last day as Fiancés. Tomorrow is your wedding day and you are so excited. You decided to have your bachelorette party yesterday and he had his bachelors party yesterday as well! You decided that you would leave each other around 6pm that way tomorrow could be a complete surprise. You were going to stay at Mina's house and he was going to stay at Kaminari's. When you woke up you saw that he was still there sleeping. You decided to get up and make him breakfast. You had just finished the omelette's and were going to put them on a plate when you felt arms wrap around you.
"Isn't it amazing that we will be having one of the biggest days of our life tomorrow?"Hanta said in a groggy and scruffy voice.
"Well, good morning to you to babe, and yes it is crazy," you replied with the biggest smile on your face. You loved it when Hanta was in the mood for cuddles but you were going to burn the omelette's. You moved to the side leaving him with a upset groan coming from him. You set the other omelette on a plate and handed it to Hanta. You both went to sit down at the table him pulling out your chair for you. He was being so sweet today and you were soaking it all up. After breakfast you sat and cuddled with each other knowing that you wouldn't see each other until the big day is happening. He gently kissed your forehead as he turned on your favorite show. You were so lost in each others eyes that it was only background noise at this point. The time seemed to fly by so fast. Soon you fell asleep on Hanta's chest. You only began waking up when you heard a loud squeal and Hanta trying to shush them. You turned your head to see Kami and Mina in the door way. No way was it already six??? They were taking photos of you and Hanta. Before you left to go with Mina you hugged and kissed Hanta.
"See you soon babe! I can't wait to finally have all of this in concrete."
"I love you so much dear," you responded. Hanta waved as you got in Minas car. HOLY COW YOU WERE SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW.