Planning a Wedding is Hard

You and Hanta sat at a table pulling out your hair. For the past month in between his work shifts you have been trying to plan about your wedding. Racking your brain about, where, when, and how, and also who you are going to invite. You had decided that your maids would be Jirou, Ochako, and Tsu with Mina being your bridesmaid of honor. Hanta has decided his groomsmen would be Bakugou, Shinsou, and Kirishima with Kaminari being his best man. So far, you both had agreed on Eri being he flower girl and Kota being the ring-bearer. Even though you knew was doing what , you still didn't know where or when. When? What time is the best for a wedding.
"This is hard work Mi Amor, are you sure you aren't stressed?"
"No I'm fine , Cariño but we need to figure this out. What the date is is one of the most important parts!"
"I know I know, what if we get married in spring."
"Spring? You mean in two months??"
"Sure, it may seem soon, but I will help with everything and it will all be easier in finding a location since everywhere is pretty in the spring."
"Ok so how about May 19th?"
"I'm fine with that, let's check with everyone's schedule,"
You both text everyone and get a reply almost instantly , everyone is ok for May 19th great checked off the list now you need to know where..... he next few nights consisted of stressful convos and deciding , you finally settled on a beautiful location, Hieizan Enryakuji. You finally felt like everything was on track.