Incoming

You got in your car and started driving to the hospital when you realized the page was for the docs. You had an incoming flood of patients coming in from overseas? That was really rare. As you pull up to the doc you see a ship similar to the one Hanta was on when he left for his mission. You park your car and run to the ship. You saw them being off many injured patients. You were able to look at the face of one of the people coming off in a stretcher.
"Oh my God!" You screamed! It was Deku, his arms were purple and he was injured really bad. You ask the emergency tech bringing him off for his stats. You used your quirk to help get him out of the deep end and then sent him off to the hospital. You began doing it to all of your friends. A few like Mina and Ochako and Hiroshima only needed minimal help. Then there were others who you really exhausted your quirk for. You didn't see one person. You began to panic. Where was he? You spun around looking at the scene around you. Your friends in ambulances, blood, chaos. Sirens were wailing and you began to feel overwhelmed. You started running around to people and asking, "Have you seen Hanta Sero? Pro hero cellophane have you seen him ? This man," you said pulling your phone out," where is he? Do you know?" You turned around to see them pulling body bags off of the ship. "No, those, none of those are Hanta." You started hyperventilating. Your eyes were looking everywhere, maybe you missed him getting off? Maybe you didn't see him leave the ship. You turned around one last time and saw Hanta leaning against the ship getting ready to de-board. Your eyes connected with him and he began running down the stairs. You ran to him as fast as you could. Your eyes were swelling with tears. Your breathing was short and fast. You ran to embrace him. His arms wrapped around you. He held you tight until he fell and pulled you down with him. You looked at him and he moved your hair out of your face. You moved your face close to him and then your lips met. It was passionate but still gentle. You melted in the kiss and pulled him closer. You accidentally activated your quirk. You felt him grow stronger under you and his once weak arms became sturdy and supported you. All of a sudden you became very weak and everything went dark.