You made it.

Third person POV
You hear a loud bam and the door opens . In walks a tall dark purple headed man he is covered in burns. You feel bad for him as if you can see the pain behind his scars. ,"AHEM," he clears his throat. You snap back up to look at him. "What are you afraid ... well I guess anyone would be in this situation. "
"Let me go!" You yell at him and he just smirks.
"Not my call," he grimaces ," I'm Dabi and Don't worry we will break- what's that?" You see his eyes locked on the corner of the room . As you follow his gaze you see your phone lighting up. You are getting a call ... from Sero... You try to race for your phone but he beats you to it. You try to tackle him away but he wraps his hand around your throat. As he begins to choke you he answers your phone.
"Hello? Y/N ? ," you hear Sero's voice tears in your eyes as you struggle to break free.
"Not Y/N she's currently busy ," he says as he tightens his grip. You can hear Sero's breathing hitch
"Where is she!? Let her go!" He practically yells into the phone.
"Only five percent battery left on her phone hmm what should I do to pass the time ?" Dabi says into the phone toying with Sero.
"SERO I-I'm fine,,, I-I'm here," you struggle to say.
"Y/N!!! Don't worry stay strong!" He responds seemingly choking back tears Dabi now frustrated throws you to the ground.
"ACGHHH ," your head hits the floor and you begin to black out... the last thing you hear is someone come in and tell Dabi they need to leave then nothing.