The Finale

You were a little put off after the last conversation you had in your group chat. A red carpet event that Hanta didn't even mention or invite you to. Maybe he forgot? Or maybe... he didn't want you to go with him... These thoughts plagued your mind until Hanta came into your room with a bowl of soup. See, when Hanta ran off the ship to go meet with you he was much more injured than anyone could have guessed. In fact the only reason he was still on his feet at that point was adrenaline. So when you kissed him all of your energy went into healing him completely but in return you received a few of his injuries. These injuries kept you in bed for the past two days and Hanta had been graciously caring for you. You decided that right now would be a good moment to ask him about it.

"Hanta, I am curious, are there any red carpet events coming up? I know you have had some in the past but I haven't seen any recently.."

"Nope, none that I can think of."

"But if there was one you would invite me right?" At this Hanta froze

"Ah, I completely forgot.." he looked down, "You need bread to go with your soup." With that he left the room. Before leaving he turned to you one last time and said,"Be right back my love."

What was this man doing to you, how could you have ever doubted him of course he just forgot. In just a moment Hanta returned with your bread on a very fancy plate. As you picked up a slice of bread you noticed an envelope under the plate. You picked it up, looking at the man in front of you who was now, staring into your glowing eyes. You furrowed your brow at him opening the envelope. You took out the piece of paper and unfolded it, when two tickets fell into your lap. The letter read, "You and a special plus one are invited to our red carpet event to honor all of the heroes who have risked there life for the safety of the world." You looked back up at Hanta, a huge smile stretched across your face and hugged him. "Is this my invitation?" He nodded and looked at you, scanning your features for an answer. "Yes, I would love to go with my husband!!" He laughed at your answer and began peppering your face and neck with light kisses.

"I love you, my dear, and I will continue to love you forever and ever, even after the day we die."