Valentine's day

Today is the day. You felt so nervous but also excited. Truth be told you had liked Hanta Sero ever since middle school.

As soon as you woke up you did your hair in your favorite style and added a beautiful cherry blossom band.
You add light makeup and put on your uniform. Looking in the mirror you flatten your uniform out and feel the soft fabric against your fingers.

You walk downstairs and see the breakfast your guardian has left on the counter. You smile and eat it the whole time your mind running back and forth about the many ways this could turn out. You could confess and then he is awkward and doesn't feel the same way, which would ruin your life and friendship or even worse ... he could feel the same way. You have never had a crush this big before. Nor have you had a boyfriend.

Finishing your breakfast you had 30 minutes before you needed to be at school. Normally you would walk with Hanta but you texted him and said you were leaving for school early to grab something from your guardians work. You grabbed your bike and headed to the corner store.

You walked into the small store and greeted the cashier . You walked over to the small section with chocolates . Looking through the various shapes and sizes , even types of chocolate you landed on the perfect one. It was a big box , shaped as a heart and you could write a message to them on the cover. You picked it up and walked over to the flower section.

It is true that traditionally guys don't get flowers but you thought it was a cute idea. You picked out a bouquet of purple roses and white daisies. You then walked over to the cashier and placed your items on the table before handing 1,805 ¥ to the cashier. Waving a goodbye before hopping on your bike to leave you felt very confident in yourself. Arriving at school you had only 8 minutes to get to class.

You tied up your bike and ran to your locker where you placed your gifts for Hanta setting up the flowers in water before going to class. The whole period you could feel the stares on you , and whenever you went to talk or even stand by Hanta you could here the ,"OoOoOh's," and whispers of your classmates. You had been acting strange the whole period and that did not go unnoticed by Sero.
"Hey are you ok?," he seemed very concerned.
"Yeah I am fine!," you manage to get out now becoming flustered," Oh and uhm during lunch can I talk to you outside?"
He tilted his head now less concerned and more curious. Why would you need to talk to him outside. Then it hit him. Today is valentine's day. Maybe he was over thinking things but could it be possible that you liked him? Or even planned to give him something. He smiled and nodded at you once noticing how you grew impatient from his silence.
The whole rest of the period you couldn't focus on one thing. You just tapped you pen on the desk until the bell rang. Not waiting for anyone to stop you you grabbed your bags and bolted out of the classroom and headed tword your locker. You grabbed the flowers and chocolate and quickly wrote a funny pickup line on the gift that had to do with his quirk. After doing this you ran to the side of the school right behind the cafeteria. Shortly after arriving you see a blushing Sero walking up to you.
"So you wanted to talk to me?" He mumbled out looking into your eyes.
"Yes, I - uh do I mean yes. Happy Valentines day!" You quickly spit out shoving the gifts to him. Your face now turning a bright shade of pink.
"HAHAHA when I am with you I feel Cellofamous," he said laughing while reading the quirk related pickup line you wrote. This made you perk up, but then shiver as you remembered, the kiss. You really regretted that bet you made with Mina right about now.
"Hanta...," you spoke quietly
"Oh yeah, I'm sorry it isn't much but here I got you this bracelet ," he spoke out blushing. He slid a beautiful charm bracelet on your wrist that had a heart on it," I know it's kinda lame but I-," you cut him off with a kiss.

The kiss started out soft and gentle then slowly grew more passionate as Sero snaked his arms around you pulling you closer to him. You pulled away from the kiss still intoxicated by it. You snapped out of your trance and moved back from his grasp long enough to grab his hands.
"H-Hanta I know you probably don't feel the same way... but i... I really like you...." it went silent. Did Sero really just hear that right? The girl he had been crushing on since middle school was confessing to him. If this was a dream he did not want anyone to wake him up. The silence seemed to last for far to long as you pulled back looking down.
"I am so sorry I shouldn't have-"
"I love you too." Sero busted out breaking the Silence. "Since middle school I have I just never thought you would like me back!"
"Me too!" You laughed in relief and smiled brightly at him.
You both walked back to class after hearing the bell ring. You walked in holding hands and saw everyone in the room have a knowing look on their face. When you two finally got in the room you were greeted by cheering and hollering before sitting down. It is true that this is not what you imagined as to how you got your first boyfriend , but you wouldn't trade it for anything else.