I made it.

Sero P.O.V
After Y/N left I went back to my room knowing my day to move was tomorrow. I am moving into a small apartment . It's really cute.... Y/N would have liked it a lot . After about ten minutes my friends came by to check on me. They said they just had funny jokes to tell me, but I know that they just wanted to make sure I wasn't utterly depressed. News flash I am. Right as I was about turn on I'll be good by Jaymes Young, I heard a buzz with a familiar ringtone. It was already 6:30 pm my time. I saw the caller ID and rushed to answer my phone.

Nurse Jr.💉💊
Accept Decline

"Hello?" I heard a voice answer from the other end of the phone.
"Y/N? Oh uhm hi how r you have you landed yet?" I stuttered out wanting to hear her voice again.
"Yes , I am here I just got off the plane about nine to ten minutes ago and I am in a taxi to get to my dorms here."
"You sound like you're tired..." I smiled through the phone.
"Yeah , I'm kind of tired it must be jet lag."
"Well, you were on the plane for a long time. " we continues speaking , and I was hanging onto her every word.
"Hey Hanta I just got here so I'm going to have to let you go now!"
My heart dropped "o-ok uhm well I will see you later! Haha "
"Ok talk to you later Sero!" Then she hung up.

Sero..........SERO!? I know we aren't dating anymore but damn why did that hurt so bad...