Missing.

Nurse Jr. 💊💉 has sent a voice memo to BAKUSQUAD❤️ press play to hear
________________________________________
🔈
________________________________________

*press play*

_______________________________________
🔊
_______________________________________
~Guys something strange is outside my window (you hear a tapping sound) guys I'm shaking. I c-can't move , wait... I- I see something AAAH Omi- help I can't- (end of voice memo)

Tape Boi 🤕❤️
We need to go get Aizawa

* they leave to check your room. It's a mess things are thrown all over and your balcony door is shattered. Someone broke in and you are gone. Everyone in the school is looking all over for you. *

"Sero , " Mina says softly sympathy and pity slipping into her voice, " You need some sleep. You haven't slept since yesterday." He looked at Mina tears prickling at the corner of his eyes, his throat closing up. The bags under his eyes were prominent , his face seemed to have a look of pure dread and guilt.
"She asked me if I wanted to stay in her room because she was feeling scared and I told her that we could face time but that we shouldn't break the rules. If I would have just gone over to her room I could have-"
"Done fucking nothing ," Katsuki aggressively chimed in," L/N is not weak. Besides there is no way of knowing how they got her away there could have been many of them... they wouldn't have fucking don't it lightly. Right now L/N doesn't need you to throw a pity party, Go to fucking sleep so that you will be useful that's the only way you will be able to help her. At the very least eat some food because your Office Depot looking ass looks fucking pale."
Sero gritted his teeth tears streaming down his face,"DONT YOU THINK I KNOW THAT! I SHE COULD BE GETTING HURT RIGHT NOW AND I AM JUST HERE SITTING AND WAITING IDLY FOR SOMEONE TO SHOW UP SAYING WE MIGHT HAVE HER. I know.... I know.. " he breaks down and begins sobbing. Katsuki is taken back by his sudden outburst and looks down.
"Look we will find L/N .... I promise you..."