Chapter 28

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

We stood there watching each other as a single leaf fluttered to the water's surface after being carried by the wind, and once it touched down. The fight began.

No One's POV -

The two charged at each other and when they met their fists collided. Sasuke gaining the upper hand was able to push Naruto back before weaving through hand signs

"Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" He yelled as fire rained down towards the blonde Genin.

With no way to dodge the attack, Naruto had no choice but to ask for assistance.

"KURAMA!" He yelled as a red cloak formed around him dispersing the fire safely away.

The cloak dispersed when the fire was gonna as if he used too much of that he could go berserk.

Naruto started to run towards his friend when a kunai whizzed past his face. Naruto diving behind a rock for cover doesn't see Sasuke ready two more kunai throwing the first one above the rock and the second at the first to change the trajectory.

The kunai buried itself into Naruto's shoulder when another torrent of fire rained down on him. Naruto stepped back while crouching to avoid the fire and performed a jutsu of his own.

"Fūton: Daitoppa!" A large gust of wind launched towards Sasuke, sending the shuriken that was hidden in the fire, back at him.

"SHIT!" He yelled because the wind knocked him off balance from the fingers of the giant Madara Uchiha statue.

Falling to the ground Sasuke pulled out a kunai with ninja wire attached to it and hurled it towards the statue to hopefully stop his fall.

This was successful, however, Naruto had beaten him to his landing area. Delivering a solid right jab into his gut, causing the young Uchiha to spit up his own blood.

Recovering from Naruto's attack the young Uchiha deflects the kunai the blonde threw at him with a kunai of his own.

This however was just a diversion for Naruto to formulate another Jutsu.

"Sūiton: Sensatsu Suishō!" A thousand needles made of water arose from the lake below before swarming Sasuke.

Sasuke was able to avoid most with his Sharingan, but only most. He now had small needle-like holes through his arms and legs. There was nothing that could have killed him, but he would be extremely sore in the morning.

"Hey Teme! weren't you supposed to kick my ass?" Naruto taunted before a handful of Shuriken hit the log he was standing on. Naruto not expecting this lost his balance crashing to the waves below.

"Katon: Hōsenka no Jutsu(Fire Release: Phoenix Sage Fire Technique)!" as multiple balls of fire emitted from Sasuke's mouth towards Naruto.

Naruto used his natural speed to dodge the blazing orbs flying past him.

"Damn it Done, have you been holding back all this time?" Sasuke yelled, causing Naruto to stand stoically.

"Actually I have, I know how much..." He didn't finish as Sasuke drove his lightning covered fist through the right shoulder of the blonde boy.