Chapter 10

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi thoughts'

Previously -

"Uhh, what did I miss?" He said rubbing the back of his head, unaware of the slaughter that happened behind him.

Naruto's POV -

"You'll come visit*Sniff* right?" Inari said as we were about to leave Nami to go home.

"Yeah I will sometimes, but not often I am out to become Hokage someday Dattebayo!"I yell, giving a cheese smile to the boy.

"Anyway Zabuza-Sama, Haku-San. Have you thought about what I asked you yesterday?"

- Flashback -

"Join Konoha?" Zabuza-Sama said, chuckling at the outrages thought.

"Yeah why not I bet you're sick and tired of running between different towns trying to find work, and if you come to Konoha then at least you won't be under an oppressive kage like the Mizukage." I said trying to convince him to join. I know he hates Kiri for the bloodline purges and protects Haku-San like a son.

"I don't know kid, that could lead to trouble between Konoha and Kiri. If I were to accept it is not guaranteed I will be allowed into the village. However." Zabuza-Sama tuned to Haku-San

"You however have a chance to get in as Yagura does not know of your existence." Zabuza-Sama spoke trying to hold back the sadness in his voice.

"Zabuza-sama I can't do that. I will not leave your side, you gave me a purpose to live on and protect those close to me."

"I know and that is what I am doing for you now." Zabuza-Sama was gonna continue however Haku-San interjected.

"How about this we think it over for tonight and make our decision tomorrow."

- Flashback End -

"Well kid we talked it over a little more and I think we will both be joining you back, but if they don't accept me then they can't try to sell me off to Kiri. Deal?" Zabuza-Sama said.

"Deal," Kakashi-Sensei said as he also enjoyed fighting with Zabuza-Sama.

"YOSH! I think it is about time to head out, what do you think Hinata-Chan, Sasuke-teme?" I ask my teammates.

I catch myself staring a bit at Hinata-Chan more since the bridge.

'I wonder if she likes me...

Ehh, I'll ask later,' I think as I notice a blush rising on her face as well as my own.

"N-Naruto-Kun can you please stop s-staring at me,"

"Ahh s-sorry Hinata-Chan,"I say, turning away a bit. I hear a slight chuckle only to see Kakashi-Sensei and Haku-San laughing at me.

"Oi, what are you laughing at Dattebayo?" I said activating my eyes to try and intimidate Haku-San.

"What the hell is that, I have never seen anything like that before?" Zabuza-Sama says, noticing the eyes.