Chapter 59

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

 - Previously -

"K...Kaa-San?"

Naruto's POV -

"Naruto-Kun!" She yelled, wrapping her arms around me, crying.

"Kaa-San!" I said back, wrapping my arms around her.

"You've grown so much," She said as tears continued to stream down her face.

"Y...Yeah, it's been sixteen, almost seventeen years..." I said, looking down.

"M...My s... the sweet boy's all g...grown up," She said, collapsing to her knees.

"Kaa-San!" I said in an attempt to catch her. She started speaking, but it was hard to tell what she was saying.

"I'm sorry...." I barely manage to hear.

"W...What?"

"Had I been stronger, I could have kept the Kyuubi at bay long enough for Minato-Koi to fix the seal before he showed up," she said, balling her eyes out.

"Kaa-San, it's ok," I said, bringing her into another hug.

We sat there for a little bit as she cried into my shoulder as I whispered encouraging words like it wasn't her fault, or everything is ok I am alright.

"Kaa-San..." I said, getting her attention as her crying and sorrow finally subsided drastically.

"Naruto?" She said. I gave a slight smile.

"It's alright; even though I am being hunted by the very man who was responsible for ripping Kurama out of you, I have made friends, Kakashi Hatake and his bride adopted me to be Anko Mitarashi, and I found love...." I said, looking down sadly, remembering why I am here in the first place.

"Naruto-Kun, you are being hunted!" She said, beginning to hyperventilate.

"Kaa-San, it's fine his plans are almost thwarted, we just have to make sure that all his lackeys are taken care of, and there aren't many left," I said. She nodded as a response.

"Now, what is this about love?" She said, covering her mouth with a single hand in a giggling manner while nudging me with her opposite elbow.

"Ahh, H..." I stopped looking down again.

"Naruto?" She said seriously.

"She was captured by Danzo after a man that Pervy-Sage taught destroyed a majority of Konoha. That's actually why I am here. He was nominated the Rokudaime after Tsunade-Sama was knocked unconscious and put into a comatose state. With that, he ordered me to get my chakra sealed away and is ordering me to be a sudo prisoner and locked in Konoha until I die for her to be released. I agreed but asked for a week to travel the world to see it one last time as a cover, while in actuality, I am training to obtain Kurama's power for myself, so he can overload the seal after Hinata is released" I said.

"Naruto-Kun," She said sadly, placing a hand on my shoulder to show her affection.

"Wait, Hinata? Do you mean Hiashi-Baka and Hitomi-Chan's daughter?" I nodded, thinking how my Kaa-San considers Hiashi-Sama in a moronic way.